CR Spring Track Day Callout Thread

2highpsi

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooked the fogger up. Its only a 28 jet. Nothing crazy.

Cool...I'll talk to you at the track. Maybe we can line up for a pass or two. Gotta watch you Ford guys, you're a little sneaky...;)

For those of you that haven't drag raced, give it a shot at least once. The CR events are laid back and full of members that will assist, if needed. You'll have plenty of time for passes as well.

This, lots of us can help out a beginner. Most of the mods and admin for sure.

Still debating if I want the isf to get in on this action. They are not the quickest car out there and I've never been down the strip.

Do it. I took the gti and axle hopped to a 14.5@ 101 2 years ago. Taking the R and hoping to get 14.5@98 lol.

Anyone in the mid to low 14s want to run?

Do it. I took the gti and axle hopped to a 14.5@ 101 2 years ago. Taking the R and hoping to get 14.5@98 lol.

Anyone in the mid to low 14s want to run?

I'll likely be bringing the Miata at this point, we can line up.

I trap 98 mph, does that count? Lol

If we race for trap speeds, sure.

I'll likely be bringing the Miata at this point, we can line up.

cool

I'm not expecting low 14s but you can lock it in.

sounds good

• 3 weeks later...

Highlights of the day will be:

Anthony will make 3 passes all day. At least one of those he will bang his automatic off of the rev-limiter and bail out of the run. His eco-boost will make more consistent passes than his fireturd.

Greg will take pictures sitting behind the wheel of other people’s cars wearing a helmet and making engine noises with his mouth while he pretends to drive.

Shawn will hot-lap his junk like he stole it running solid 10's and smack talking in his best Beavis voice.

Derek will break his shit teaching you guys how to launch while trying to lift the front wheels on his way to a 10sec time slip.

Wags wont race as he will be too busy taking pictures and directing the n00bs around the water box.

Paul and Thorne will be competing for the slowest time slip of the day...sub 15sec or bust!

Dwiggles will show up, push his shitbox off the trailer and stand by it in a 3piece answering questions and declaring he beat everyone at the track without making a pass based off of his mathematically calculated horsepower and et's.

:p

-Marc

Nope Camaro isn't back together yet, and at this point I'm not beating on it without any break in miles anyway.

That sucks.

Atleast you are still bringing something and racing though :thumbup:

I wonder how pissed the track would be if we had that race, lol. As long as it won't result in me being told not to run anymore... I'm in.

Edited by 2highpsi

I'm in on this "action" :no: My 140hp, RWD, convertible Civic :masturboy:

Sub 18-second, first-time drag racer checking in...

I haven't paid for a spot cause i don't really plan on racing since Jesse is scurred!

I do think that would be a decent race, your hog of a car against my ULEV beast!