Yet another mustang buy

Ryan218

But this time a new one. Got a 12 5.0 6mt with 8,000 miles on it from

Jordan today. Love everything about the car minus the wheels. I will

Be changing them. Just not sure what I'm going to get for

It yet. Debating on changing the axle back as well as it is VERY loud.

I will be back sometime this week for all the stock parts as well. Thank you very much for holding onto them till I can get back down there.

Few pics

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r740/ryan3637/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/4211638A-E515-4680-BB0A-9C2A142E7EB1_zps1nlewzk2.jpg

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r740/ryan3637/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/3375254F-4E7F-4DA9-8D45-66787474DBBD_zpsswt3h0er.jpg

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r740/ryan3637/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/B25D917B-CB0D-4A14-A921-1035A8DD04FC_zps1hg8p23q.jpg

This is one of those cars that pics don't do justice to how great it looks in person. The matte black stripe sitting on the gloss black car just looks bad ass!

Thanks again Ryan. It was great meeting you, hopefully you can bring it to the Spring track day.

Congrats again buddy!

Black with black racing stripes? What exhaust is on it? I think the Borla Atak is perfect for the car; it's only loud when you want it to be.

Cat less h. Appears to be the flow master out law catback. Whatever it is it's louddddd. Even gingerly driving the car sounds like your driving wide open. Heard cars with no mufflers quiter.

Wheels have got to go. Already tired of. " dude those wheels are sick" at gas stations.

Want a set of the wheels that the mustang with the brembo brakes came with and the a set of the sve wheels. One for street tires and one for slicks.

Damn.. Mine is loud enough with cats, I wouldn't want that. Other things I would do is remove those window covers, see about painting all that plastic trim around the bottom exterior, and find somebody wanting to trade for stock untinted tail lights. That's just me though.

Cat less h. Appears to be the flow master out law catback. Whatever it is it's louddddd. Even gingerly driving the car sounds like your driving wide open. Heard cars with no mufflers quiter.

Does it have that raspy "crackle" on decel too?

This is my buddies car for comparison

Does it have resonators still? My car has full 3", no cat, and muffler deletes and still is almost too quiet. If someone deleted those, just throw on stock over the axle pipes and should make it sound good

Nice purchase by the way, looks good

Yours has turbo's right?

Better than any muffler. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Does it have resonators still? My car has full 3", no cat, and muffler deletes and still is almost too quiet. If someone deleted those, just throw on stock over the axle pipes and should make it sound good

Nice purchase by the way, looks good

Still has resonators. Just loud. Picked up a set of the brembo wheels for it. Trying to track down some brembo brakes for it now. As well as a different axle back. Going to throw a stock set of mufflers on it and see how that ends up for now.