Boat Project

Linn1647545492

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Nothing against Bill at Total Marine, he has helped me out a lot. But, after my Formula was stolen it was Kunkels that rebuilt it for me and they did a great job with great communication. Again, I have nothing against Bill, just another option. Edited by FormulaMatt

Nothing against Bill at Total Marine, he has helped me out a lot. But, after my Formula was stolen it was Kunkels that rebuilt it for me and they did a great job with great communication. Again, I have nothing against Bill, just another option.

I've talked with Jason and actually purchased my prop from him. I'm doing most of the work and the motor will hit a dyno before it goes back into the boat. Bill has been very good to me, allowing me to use his shop and tools to work on my boat.

Poor Bravo is toast with that much HP. Is the exhaust you have going to support enough cam? Going to need some tall risers to prevent reversion.

The headers are 2 1/4 inch tubes and dry to the tips, I'm going with a decent sized cam but I don't want to go to big and have reversion issues. RIP bravo, I know it's coming, I'm just going to try to be as easy as I can when it comes to rolling on the power. ;)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/Checkmate/9100aa03-d92a-4d45-ab92-b5a5f67f3a48_zpsce9a7a13.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I'll be on a white/purple/gray Nordic. Usually tied up in the swim cove or running around the lake!

Matt, I thought you bought a new green ski boat?

-Marc

I'll keep an eye out for you, hopefully this thing called summer shows up soon!

No green here....Charcoal and bright Red. Here's the new girl after taking it for a spin at pickup a couple weeks ago.

17222788613_91925ceef1_c.jpg

I'll keep an eye out for you, hopefully this thing called summer shows up soon!

No green here....Charcoal and bright Red. Here's the new girl after taking it for a spin at pickup a couple weeks ago.

17222788613_91925ceef1_c.jpg

Nice boats!

Looks awesome! I will definitely keep an eye out for you! I cannot host pictures of my boat at work but I don't imagine you will have much trouble spotting me out there!

-Marc

Nice boats!

Thanks guys, didn't mean to derail Linn's thread at all just excited to get on the water!

• 3 weeks later...