Help me find a new house!

TimTaylor751647545500

My wife and I put our house on the market last Sunday and it lasted 36 hours. Buyers are going FHA, so we will be closing on my house 7/18. Now, we're struggling finding a new place. We're looking for a home that is on at least 1 acre on the northeast side of town. Our agent is doing a pretty decent job finding us places, but they're all listings I've already found myself and decided to pass on. If any of you guys know of any decent places on the outside of 270 from Pataskala around to Delaware, please let me know. Hoping to find something with an existing detached garage/pole barn. We have about two weeks to find something at this point.

Selling our house was apparently the easy part. :dumb:

Nice house ^^

Tim- for whatever reason, I've found the King Thompson website to be the best house search site out there. And trust me, I've done a crap load of searching.

If you are willing to do a little work, visit http://www.hudhomestore.com to search for foreclosures. You can narrow it down to zip code to target your choice area.

Good luck man.

How'd you come across this one?! Really like this place (in pictures).

I used Zillow to search for houses with more than 40,000sq ft - 50,000 sq ft lots, price over 200k over 250k and then just browsed around the map.

Dafqu? "Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $111,500"

renovated perhaps? hard to say with Zillow, Tim just ask your realtor to look into it.

Going to look at it Thursday. If we like, an offer will be written that evening.

do I get a cut of your Realtors % ??

:D

I was gonna say that looks awesome and move in ready but holy hell that's a huge profit on a flip.

All depends on how much they had to invest in the property.

Our offer was accepted today. So pending inspections, that will be our new place!

This forum continues to come through!

Greg, I owe you a drink or dinner or something.

HAHA That's awesome!! Glad I could help! Perhaps a set of corn hole boards will be in my future ;)