New Transformers movie

Chief8one

It was pretty long, 2 hours and 30-40 mins or so. Def a slower pace then some of the other ones but I liked it well enough.

Then again, I'm also very easily entertained and fully realize I have low standards for movies. lol If it keeps me mildly entertained for a couple hours to slow down my usually always active brain, good enough for me.

My only two gripes were the cheesy one-liners sprinkled all throughout in attempts at making the characters actually memorable this time around, and it seemed like the robots were slipping around on ice the entire movie (especially the dinobots). Past the hipster cons I went in with my brain shut off and had a good time. The effects were pretty sweet and there was plenty of action.

you had me at dinobots ... all sins will be forgiven ...

(waiting for it on FX in 2017)

<3 DINOBOTS 4 LYFE <3

I will see this at movie tavern with 2 tankers and 0 fucks given

There were a few groan worthy moments (Prime's speeches and "Transformium" -super groan), and a few good one liners ("I was expecting a giant car"), but the Dinobots being there helped a lot. There was quite a bit of action, and the dinobots obviously kicked much ass.

I liked it! I'll watch it again once the BR rips leak out!

Edited by JaSSon

There were a few r groan), and a few good one liners ("I was expecting a giant car"), but the Dinobots being there helped a lot. There was quite a bit of action, and the dinobots obviously kicked much ass.

I liked it! I'll watch it again once the BR rips leak out!

I was there also, although i got lucky, pre ordered my tickets online, clicked on pickerington, but some how it took me some theater like new jersey, never realized it until i got to the theater lol. Still got the last ticket though.

Good movie overall. I will have to agree about the one liners though.

I was there also, although i got lucky, pre ordered my tickets online, clicked on pickerington, but some how it took me some theater like new jersey, never realized it until i got to the theater lol. Still got the last ticket though.

Good movie overall. I will have to agree about the one liners though.

Theater was PACKED! Gotta love $5 Tuesdays. Free popcorn too!

Saw this sunday. I'll admit i like dumb, big budget, summer blockbuster movies but even I thought it was fucking horrible. Nothing good about this movie. Plot sucked, I didnt expect much from the story but even that blew and for the love of god the fucking retarded one liners all throughout the damned movie were SO BAD. "My face is my warrant".... KILL YOURSELF.

Don't waste your money and sure as shit don't waste your time.

Saw this sunday. I'll admit i like dumb, big budget, summer blockbuster movies but even I thought it was fucking horrible. Nothing good about this movie. Plot sucked, I didnt expect much from the story but even that blew and for the love of god the fucking retarded one liners all throughout the damned movie were SO BAD. "My face is my warrant".... KILL YOURSELF.

Don't waste your money and sure as shit don't waste your time.

Really?? Nothing? how about Optimus riding a fucking T-rex Dinobot into battle to fuck up some motherfuckers! That parts was incredible!!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought they (whoever made this movie) made a concerted effort to make the transformers more recognizable. Before, you couldn't tell one transformer to the next or what part was their face, etc. Now, at least, you can kind of tell who's who (though, in my opinion, they still all kind of look the same).

I'm not usually one to critique films. I can easily suspend my disbelief. I don't consider myself a movie snob or anything along those lines. However, this movie had all kinds of moments where I was just like, "Huh? This makes no sense" or "This is just dumb." For instance, what's the point of the big magnet near the end that just picks all metal up for a few seconds and then drops it? What use would that be - to almost pick something up? "Hey look at this almost magnet. Yeah it almost picks metal shit up for you. Rather than pick it up all the way, it just halfway picks it up and then drops it on the ground, kind of fucking everything up in the process. Completely useless, but I got one strapped to my spaceship anyway. So, yeah."

I'm not usually one to critique films. I can easily suspend my disbelief. I don't consider myself a movie snob or anything along those lines. However, this movie had all kinds of moments where I was just like, "Huh? This makes no sense" or "This is just dumb." For instance, what's the point of the big magnet near the end that just picks all metal up for a few seconds and then drops it? What use would that be - to almost pick something up? "Hey look at this almost magnet. Yeah it almost picks metal shit up for you. Rather than pick it up all the way, it just halfway picks it up and then drops it on the ground, kind of fucking everything up in the process. Completely useless, but I got one strapped to my spaceship anyway. So, yeah."

I thought that entire segment of the movie was cut and pasted right from Superman.

And when they're in China and he gives the bomb to the guy to get it away from the city... ok, OPTIMUS CAN FUCKING FLY, why not grab that fucker and fly away with it?! But instead the guy takes the bomb and goes to the roof of a building with it.... huh?!