My new toy

blue98ls1

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/Mustang.jpg

This one is the keeper. 95 Cobra with 93k miles and a 5spd. Very clean body, no rust. It seems to be pretty decently modded, not sure of everything it has done to it yet. We know it has an intake, ignition system, cam, throttle body, injectors, full exhaust, transmission, clutch, gears.... possibly a lot more. Love everything except the alarm system!

How do you like it compared to F-bodies in general? I'm not a big fan of late 90's Mustangs, mostly just how dated they look, but I've never driven one. I've driven plenty of 99-04's and even those felt archaic compared to my '98 WS6.

No, that is a Pony emblem that will be replaced with a Cobra emblem later today.

I spent some time driving my Dad's 1994 Cobra around earlier in life and these cars are amazingly comfortable and decently quick for the era. She went into this knowing it's not a LS car, but we also didn't know the extent of the mods until we showed up to drive it.

How do you like it compared to F-bodies in general? I'm not a big fan of late 90's Mustangs, mostly just how dated they look, but I've never driven one. I've driven plenty of 99-04's and even those felt archaic compared to my '98 WS6.

It is by far the most comfortable car I have ever driven. Interior is amazing. It is very responsive. Quiet inside although it is heavily modded with a killer exhaust note. It's definitely very different from an f-body.

I absolutely loathe the marker lights so we will upgrade the head lights to give it a slightly more modern look... No halo's or anything like that though.

I actually like the wheels.

We are not fully sure of everything done to it so its hard to say what all we will end up doing. Visual mods and a little suspension stuff are the only real plans for now. And most likely a tune.

We are not fully sure of everything done to it so its hard to say what all we will end up doing. Visual mods and a little suspension stuff are the only real plans for now. And most likely a tune. Then sell it.

Fixed. :p

This one is the keeper. 95 Cobra with 93k miles and a 5spd. Very clean body, no rust. It seems to be pretty decently modded, not sure of everything it has done to it yet. We know it has an intake, ignition system, cam, throttle body, injectors, full exhaust, transmission, clutch, gears.... possibly a lot more. Love everything except the alarm system!

You say that about everything the first month you have it. Then you find out it isn't perfect and it doesn't take long before it goes away. The reason Anthony and I have had our f-bodies so long is that when there is an issue we work on it until its right, besides we both really like the car as a whole.

Sunday August 3rd (yes I know its the day after the BPG day) I expect to see at least you show up with this car and try autocrossing it before you have a chance for the novelty of the new car to wear off. The August 3rd is the United Ford Owners autocross, it's the easiest one to try, and I'm sure there will be plenty of CR there.

• Upvote 1

You say that about everything the first month you have it. Then you find out it isn't perfect and it doesn't take long before it goes away. The reason Anthony and I have had our f-bodies so long is that when there is an issue we work on it until its right, besides we both really like the car as a whole.

Sunday August 3rd (yes I know its the day after the BPG day) I expect to see at least you show up with this car and try autocrossing it before you have a chance for the novelty of the new car to wear off. The August 3rd is the United Ford Owners autocross, it's the easiest one to try, and I'm sure there will be plenty of CR there.

Where, and how much? Wouldnt mind trying to toss the goat around if i can get the day off

We are not fully sure of everything done to it so its hard to say what all we will end up doing. Visual mods and a little suspension stuff are the only real plans for now. And most likely a tune.

Take it to Brian Turner, but im sure you already knew that. :nod: