have a few GTO questions.

pontiacfreak142

It's nothing short of lolzy that a fucking v6 firebird is quicker than your GTO.

Put 93 in it and you'll pick up 2 tenths if you are lucky. I guess you could do something with torque management and pick up another 2 tenths.

Or sell it and get an ls2 GTO like many said and run 13's all day.

Our '05 GTO with intake, exhaust, and tune went a best of 13.6@104, 2.16 60'.

I'd say yours is about right.

I'm also about to list a bunch of LS1 parts since we sold Tina's Firebird, some would probably fit the GTO (LS6 intake and such). Interested?

Our '05 GTO with intake, exhaust, and tune went a best of 13.6@104, 2.16 60'.

I'd say yours is about right.

I'm also about to list a bunch of LS1 parts since we sold Tina's Firebird, some would probably fit the GTO (LS6 intake and such). Interested?

Well damn. What all do you have and how much?

Yep, I'm a big fan. I'm leaning heavily towards a GTO as my next car, and I love the silver/red combo

Do it, you wont regret it. Mines got some cheap ass tires on it, but it still rides damn nice, the power is awesome, i average about 26-7 mpg at 70 mph with an auto. And best of all, no one has a clue what it is. Ive already been asked multiple times why i bought a grand prix lol

Yep, I'm a big fan. I'm leaning heavily towards a GTO as my next car, and I love the silver/red combo

Well between you and Gary, I guess I'm not the only one looking for a GTO for my next car. I have always heard they were heavy pigs but comfortable. Gas mileage isn't bad either it seems. Glad your happy with your choice op, but, auto lol.

Well between you and Gary, I guess I'm not the only one looking for a GTO for my next car. I have always heard they were heavy pigs but comfortable. Gas mileage isn't bad either it seems. Glad your happy with your choice op, but, auto lol.

I wanted a 6 speed, but the wife only agreed to let me get one if it was auto so she could drive it

Nice purchase, my 2004 GTO is one of my favorite cars that I have owned and I hope to have one again one day. As far as your track time. Mine had I/H/E/Tune and made exactly 350whp on a dynojet. My one 1/4 mile track day was with a full interior and crappy as Sonar brand tires and my best time was a 13.326@106.75 2.070 60ft. Most of my times that day were high 13's or low 14's.