Tree removal question

Snowflake

I had 3 Good size trees (easly 30 years or more older) I would say they were 35-40' tall.

I think it was $900 bucks. I think i have the number around here somewhere of hte guy we like for tree cutting.

if you really want to cut a deal, talk with your neighbhors and see if anyone else needs tree work and if so, ask the guys if htey will cut you a deal for all of you. (most places will)

our small property when we moved in had 25+ trees- we voluntarily removed the sweet gums as i hate the spiky pods they dropped and now three ash trees, so safe to say ive had some experience with tree guys.

I had 3 Good size trees (easly 30 years or more older) I would say they were 35-40' tall.

I think it was $900 bucks. I think i have the number around here somewhere of hte guy we like for tree cutting.

if you really want to cut a deal, talk with your neighbhors and see if anyone else needs tree work and if so, ask the guys if htey will cut you a deal for all of you. (most places will)

our small property when we moved in had 25+ trees- we voluntarily removed the sweet gums as i hate the spiky pods they dropped and now three ash trees, so safe to say ive had some experience with tree guys.

Yeah shoot me a number if you can find it when you get a chance, thanks