Wife is in serious condition need prayers and thoughts.

thorne

keep them coming, mandy is far from out of the dark but we got a good update. they are pretty sure this morning she didn't have another stroke but a siezure cat scan only shows the previous 3/4 strokes nothing new today. So thats a very good thing.

Her mental alertness is back to normal she can talk in full sentenses and is fully aware of whats going on.

So right now if she can not have any more incidents and can have time to heal she might be able to pull through this. She is a fighter and has not given up spirit.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep them coming, mandy is far from out of the dark but we got a good update. they are pretty sure this morning she didn't have another stroke but a siezure cat scan only shows the previous 3/4 strokes nothing new today. So thats a very good thing.

Her mental alertness is back to normal she can talk in full sentenses and is fully aware of whats going on.

So right now if she can not have any more incidents and can have time to heal she might be able to pull through this. She is a fighter and has not given up spirit.

Excellent news sir

So sorry to hear of the bad news. May she rest in peace. She is looking down on and is proud of you Bill.

Been watching this thread all day hoping for good news- keep your chin up man

-can someone confirm this without outright asking him publicly? Someone. on the Cincinnati forums said that she passed away as well but I haven't seen anything else about it

Edited by damreds

I am so sad right now I hope everyone on cr takes a moment and gives there loved ones a extra hug because you never know she was talking to me and laughing just a few hours sgo

I'm so sorry for your loss Bill. Treasure those moments like you mentioned forever.

This is so sad to hear, I am deeply sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing that as you said, her wish has been fulfilled. She will go on to help many and continue lives of people who though hope was lost.

I really couldn't stop thinking about this yesterday and again, I am so sorry for your loss.