College Football Thread v5.0

bicranium

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He fucked her right in the pussy without her wanting it and got away with it!

I really hope Clemson comes out amped up and guns blazing in the first half on Saturday. Put FSU in such a hole that even Jamison can't get them out of it. This has to hurt his Heisman chances, right?

Yeah there's no way he wins another Heisman.

Was leaning that way but now it's confirmed... he lied to the FSU president about the FHRITP thing and is now suspended for the whole game. Buzz that some of the administration wants him suspended for the rest of the season. That would be pretty insane.

LSU will drop 3 spots due to losing to a touch SEC foe. Missouri will move ahead in the rankings as they will pretend the B10 didn't beat the SEC. Michigan is a laughing stock and it's kind of sad, I would much rather beat up on a great Michigan team than the one they currently field. They won't fire Hoke, because lets be honest, they can't get anyone better to take over that program right now.

I don't know if it's funny or sad that we're all in the same place with regards to the SEC and the polls, just making jokes. My friends and I were doing the exact same thing as Indiana completed their upset of Mizzou ("I bet Mizzou still jumps into the top 10 just because a B1G team had the gall to even dream of disrespecting a mighty SEC team on their own field.") and then as LSU's stadium basically evacuated with 5 minutes left in the game and Miss. St. pulled the upset ("LSU might drop a spot or 2 for losing to an undefeated, tough SEC team. Miss. St. into the top 5 for doing something not even Alabama could do when they won the national title a few years back... winning at night @ LSU.").

Oh well, at least we got to see this...

http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/1223322/utah.0.gif

Arizona is now 20-10 since start of 2012 (when RichRod took over); Michigan is 17-13.

I'm seriously over this season already. Everybody sucks yet the SEC is still dominating polls on some stupid shit, and it's GOING to impact the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 2 loss team in the playoff.

New picks: FSU, winner of TAMU/Alabama, loser of TAMU/Alabama, and BYU since their schedule is more or less over. Both the Big 12 and the PAC 12 are going to beat themselves up in the coming weeks. Dafuq Oregon?

Can it be 2015 now?