CR Test n' Tune @ NTR - October 19th CR IS ON LANE 5

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of us watched one of your runs from the "CR suite." I think everyone was impressed with the launch, Jones. I think you'd have me at the eighth racing the twins, even though I make over double your horsepower.

Very fun day, although NTR could have been better organized and saved us some confusion .....

The Flying Spur ran terrible times, over a second slower than my previous NTR times. I'm suspecting issues with the pump gas I had in it .... at least that's the excuse I like best. Track was good and many CR members had very fast times on bikes and in cars.

Thanks Anthony & Tina for your work getting this together. :)

A bunch of us watched one of your runs from the "CR suite." I think everyone was impressed with the launch, Jones. I think you'd have me at the eighth racing the twins, even though I make over double your horsepower.

Wish you brought it out, could have had a twins battle! :lolguy:

Broke in the Vette this weekend in good CR fashion, was on the dyno yesterday, and made a pass today. It's a whopping 315rwhp/330rwtq, and 13.32 at 107, not too shabby for a 14 year old car. It'll be fun playing with this thing.

Had a great time, nice hanging out with some friends in the suite. Thanks to Anthony and Tina for making the best of the track rental situation.

Broke in the Vette this weekend in good CR fashion, was on the dyno yesterday, and made a pass today. It's a whopping 315rwhp/330rwtq, and 13.32 at 107, not too shabby for a 14 year old car. It'll be fun playing with this thing.

Had a great time, nice hanging out with some friends in the suite. Thanks to Anthony and Tina for making the best of the track rental situation.

glad you raced it mr why should I race it, its not what I bought it for...

Had alot of fun! Didn't really meet anyone from the CR crowd but I was the only smokey piece of sheet diesel there today lol! Ran a personal slow of 11.95 at 115 today. Ran a consistant 11.65 with the old turbo. People said track prep was really good but I was 4wd spinnin like CRAZY! Maybe the new found power with the new charger or to tight of a converter was the reason??? The truck ran great but shifted like pure dog sheet. Couldn't get it to shift at the comanded 4,000 rpm I wanted it to for anything. Im sure being a extra 400 lbs heavy than usual didnt help7450lbs truck running 11.90's is still ok lol? Still had fun and got to see some dear old friends and drove the truck home no problem. Hopefully next time i'll get to meet some more of my CR family and hang out with them more! Eric

Did anyone catch the 2000ish camaro runnin 9.80s or faster with no roll cage or shute? That thing was retarded scary fast with no roll cage. I can't believe the T-tops stayed in the car lol. That silver shivic was fast also. Anyone see the numbers it ran?