CR Test n' Tune @ NTR - October 19th CR IS ON LANE 5

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone catch the 2000ish camaro runnin 9.80s or faster with no roll cage or shute? That thing was retarded scary fast with no roll cage. I can't believe the T-tops stayed in the car lol. That silver shivic was fast also. Anyone see the numbers it ran?

If you're talking about the Pewter Camaro with the black hood, it went 8.6x later in the day. He's on here, the infamous Steve Price (slowz28).

what did the Br ZZZZZZZ run??

Tina you have the white car out?

Was gonna come out but baby with 103 temp means dads staying home. Poor girl.

Yeah, I brought it out. Only got to make 2 passes. (Scott made one, but didn't beat my best time, yet) The cobra still needs some work. 14.3 was my best as it wouldn't go in 4th gear. I am happy with that though as i now know it will hit 13's on street tires. We are going to get the ecu fixed this winter and more than likely put a different clutch in it. It is extremely firm and Anthony thinks it is what is causing the shifting issues.

Yeah, it's a stock sleeve motor. He has a new setup going in the car next year

There was a red Honda that ran 10s too. Think it was a hatch. Had teal centers on the alumastars, or whatever expensive ass weld wheel it was. Friend of mine knew him. There were some quick cars running yesterday. Too bad the track wasn't there for the last round after clean up :(

Yeah that is my buddy Chauncey, that is another simple setup car that works well. Made right around 500hp and went a pb of 10.6

Stock motor with a kit on it from what my buddy Mike was saying. I didn't get to meet him, but you guys are doing work with the front wheel drive cars!

Since I'm not on Facebook, can someone post the video of his 8.64 pass on here for me?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/96ABhY6h2jU?list=UUzKEh10VDIdty-OTZAVY4XA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL@ going 8.6 with no cage and only being talked to about your Go-Pro!!

That rule is a joke on a good day. Most tracks don't enforce it correctly and they should be more worried about parts flying off of some the junk cars they let slide through tech.

We have multiple go pros on the car that go over 190 and not a single one has even moved.

Just wish you weren't next to that loud purple truck....."Is that Matt's truck?" haha

:lolguy:

For sure, trails tech is an absolute joke and honestly the main reason I didn't race nearly as much this year as I have in years past. Every time I have gone out this year they have given me shit over something new and different than the last time. None of which is against the rules, they simply don't know the rules in the tech lanes.