2014 or 2015 $30k cars?

BBQdDude

not saying an old 50k mile car

a 12 or 13 with 5-35k miles might be an option

Nathan and I learned this year that new car financing is good for up to two-three year-old cars and you can get a lease turn in with like 30 some odd thousand miles it had the actual depreciation worked out perfectly for you pricing wise.

Exactly. Now is the perfect time to scout for '13-'14 Mustangs. I would have waited on mine, but I knew the soft, pamper foster-hands she initially came from.

I've heard he hand weaves his own drying rags from the natural sheded hair of his wiener dogs. And everyone knows there is nothing better for a mustangs pelt than a nice winer hair rag.

Exactly. Now is the perfect time to scout for '13-'14 Mustangs. I would have waited on mine, but I knew the soft, pamper foster-hands she initially came from.

Ya if you're going to buy a used car then buy Mitch pre-owned.

Did a looot of test drives over the weekend.

A few really caught my interest. Ended up with a 2015 altima sl v-6 3.5 liter. Most time was spent negotiating trade in. In the end they gave me the price I was asking.

The ecoboost stang was interesting but if driving a muscle car need muscle car power or why drive it?