***LOL Thread v3***

zeitgeist57

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backstory: Kanye made a song with Paul McCartney that's about his daughter. Fools tweeting about it...

http://i59.tinypic.com/2n1ro8w.png

Two things here; one I'm saddened for these children, two, even more sad that Paul McCartney Lowered himself to make a song with Kanye West

Kanye made a song with Paul McCartney that's about his daughter. Obvious trolls tweeting about it and getting the response they wanted.

Not everyone is trolling about this.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=553&pictureid=7972

1/7/15

Brian Jenkum

123 Eatass Lane

Columberlington, OH 43210

Dear Brian,

As an avid car enthusiast, I joined Columbus Racing more than 10 years ago to interact with a group of like-minded individuals who share my passion. Throughout the years, I made many new friends, and found Columbus Racing to be an indispensable resource in helping me grow throughout my own life.

One of the most valuable sub-forums is the "LOL Thread", which encouraged contributors to post humorous videos and pictures found throughout the Internet. Given similar interests as other members, I found many posts to be very funny indeed; some members finding content that is far funnier than others. The purpose of this letter is to show my appreciation for the content you have posted over the last several years. Sometimes shocking, your posts never cease to get me thinking, laughing, or crying...and I've valued every piece you've shared with the rest of the forum.

A heartfelt "thank you" from me for everything you've done, and I look forward to your continued contributions. Your sick humor is appreciated by many others as well, and Columbus Racing is a better place because of you. Kudos for a job well done, sir.

Sincerely,

Clay