Black Friday 2014???

Putty

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone get anything good overnight/this morning?

Xbox one halo bundle for $329 walmart plus a $30 walmart gift card and controllers were -$20 off. So many people this morning so they took appointments for later but il pick up the iphone 6 for $179 then get a $75 walmart card.

Still think best deal was everything at supzilla is 25% off and first 5 people got bags with legit over $100 worth if stuff( mine had 60 servings if c4 and neon bcaa with a few others)

Edited by STEVE-O

Cabelas is actually pretty good this morning, seemed like nothing out of ordinary for cabelas. Lines weren't long, walked in made a return and then made another purchase and left.

I didn't wanna go in there because i thought it would be nuts, I was wrong.

Anyone get anything good overnight/this morning?

Reluctantly went to walmart around 5 and ended up with the 32" emerson for $98, 3 Fitbits for 60 bucks a piece, and a few other misc things. For the fit bits they didnt have lines or tickets. Just displays in the middle of isles covered up. You had to stand around them until they said go. We stood there for 2 hours. Worth it? IDK.

After that we went to sears. Picked up a 100 piece craftsman drillbit set for 12 bucks and a cool little rechargeable LED work light for $17. They still had TONS of stupid cheap prices on almost all of their tools. I could have easily spent every dime i have to my name in there.

Edited by jeffro

Has anyone seen any sales on the Honeywell WiFi Smart Thermostat? I've seen the Nest is marked down, but it's TOO minimalist.

too much minimalist?

in any event,

NEST is $200 until Dec 1st on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Nest-Learning-Thermostat-Generation-T200577/dp/B009GDHYPQ?ref=spks_0_0_1989366762&ie=UTF8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-auto-sparkle&pf_rd_r=03GPFGFFC2PXV6MZPX6T&pf_rd_p=1989366762&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=NEST&qid=1417200033

I scored the Wal-Mart 65in Vizio Tv. It's still at the store since I don't have a truck to haul the gigantor.

Side note.. was a shit day. Got my summer Miata out just to warm it up and what not. Drove it down the highway and had a catastrophic blow out. Even better, I didn't have my wallet on me and my phone had one bar of battery!

Three hours later.. got the turd home.

Reluctantly went to walmart around 5 and ended up with the 32" emerson for $98, 3 Fitbits for 60 bucks a piece, and a few other misc things. For the fit bits they didnt have lines or tickets. Just displays in the middle of isles covered up. You had to stand around them until they said go. We stood there for 2 hours. Worth it? IDK.

After that we went to sears. Picked up a 100 piece craftsman drillbit set for 12 bucks and a cool little rechargeable LED work light for $17. They still had TONS of stupid cheap prices on almost all of their tools. I could have easily spent every dime i have to my name in there.

Just finished unboxing that TV.... and i must say, its a 98 dollar tv. Picture quality is okay. 720p is acceptable HD i guess. The ENTIRE thing is made of plastic. There were no metal parts on it that i could find. It was flimsier than my dick around Kate Upton. Im not expecting it to last very long.

Ended up with:

- Pioneer radio for the truck (real wanted the aux and the blue tooth). $59

- $.95 Samsung S5

- Marlin XT-22 magnum $180. (walmart had 20% off guns). Though I'm hosed because guy at counter told me it'd shoot LR rounds (Wanted a cheap plinker). Finding out not so much, no returns.

- bunch of random compulsive stuff on amazon just because.

There are great deals to be had on SSDs.

There's the 840 Pro 512Gb on sale for $250,

The Intel 730 480Gb for $185 (less than half price!) This is Intel's top of the line drive with enterprise class reliability.

But personally I went with the 840 Evo 500Gb with Far Cry 4 for $190.

Cyber monday is either on the lockdown for now or going to suck.

Cyber Monday has always sucked. I've never seen any worthwile deals. The whole Idea of Black Friday is to get consumers into your store, buy the shitty TV that's on sale, and hope they spend a lot of money on other stuff while they're there.