Not at all car related, that's a man baby.

Sturg1647545502

Michael Phelps is possibly banging a chick who was born a man but has both male and female sex organs:confused:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841581/Michael-Phelps-girlfriend-admits-born-male-describes-amazing-sex-Olympic-swimmer.html

The article states he/she was with Phelps when he got the latest DUI. He was probably getting a hummer from the tranny, swerving, got pulled over & rather admit to what actually happened blamed it on being drunk.

LEO- Sir your BAC is coming back as .000. Was there something else that cause you to drive erratically?

Phelps- No I WASN'T GETTING A BJ FROM HER!

LEO- Mr. Phelps no one said anything about blow jobs until you just now spontaneously uttered it.

Phelps- Can't you see i'm drunk, lets just go to jail.

She had previously detailed their first date, to a Baltimore Ravens games, to the National Enquirer.

'One thing led to the next, and we made love during halftime,' she claims in the interview.

'Later, we had sex again. The intimacy with him was amazing! It was the first time in my life that someone has made me feel like a true woman.'

She also told the magazine that she never lied to the swimmer about her past, saying it just never came up.