College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UAB kills its football program, effective immediately.

If I were OSU coaching, I might watch some tape, see if any of those players are legit. They don't have to sit out a year if they transfer.

Yeah, someone else linked the story to UAB's death a few pages page. But, I have to hand it to you: you're grabbing stuff hot off the presses today. You're like a pipeline of information.

"Hello, this is DJ. Oh hi there Jameis. What's that, you're taking selfies and fucking her right in the pussy? Sounds good, I'll let everyone know. K, bye."

Yeah, someone else linked the story to UAB's death a few pages page. But, I have to hand it to you: you're grabbing stuff hot off the presses today. You're like a pipeline of information.

"Hello, this is DJ. Oh hi there Jameis. What's that, you're taking selfies and fucking her right in the pussy? Sounds good, I'll let everyone know. K, bye."

Honestly, I think it was me that posted it. But it got buried in the 3 pages of rapid fire Boise St. BCS convo. Thought it bore repeating. Conf USA is not a power 5 conference, but it isn't exactly small potatoes, either. Losing a school like that is surprising.

Been a slow day here. Lot's of time to read.

Honestly, I think it was me that posted it. But it got buried in the 3 pages of rapid fire Boise St. BCS convo. Thought it bore repeating. Conf USA is not a power 5 conference, but it isn't exactly small potatoes, either. Losing a school like that is surprising.

Been a slow day here. Lot's of time to read.

I think it was zxy7176q3278q guy. Hold please and I will confirm.

UAB kills its football program, effective immediately.

If I were OSU coaching, I might watch some tape, see if any of those players are legit. They don't have to sit out a year if they transfer.

Maybe SMU can just take all the players and coaches and maybe win a game.

The Michigan rumors are going to be fun, here is a new one:

"Valenti & Foster of 97.1 The Ticket (WXYT-FM Detroit) have let it slip that Les Miles and Bo Pelini might be reunited on the sidelines, in AA. Pelini was Miles' DC at LSU (2005-2007). "

Could call is the LesBo package :)

And if Cardale needed more inspiration/motivation, well here it is

Ohio State in = committee was telling truth and championships matter. TCU in = committee lied the whole time. Committee is set up to be either revolutionary or hypocritical. Ohio State must do its part and win - and it would help to win convincingly.

Eleven warriors reporting Urban did Not win coty. Hasn't been posted as to who in fact did win it though, probably Kill like Zach said

Kill won it UNANIMOUSLY. I'm sorry... that's a fucking joke. Kill did a good job but I didn't realize they actually had the same record last season. Coming into this year OSU was already having to deal with 4 new OL, replacing Urban's first ever 1,000 yard RB, 2 1st round draft picks on defense, your best or second best defensive player being suspended early on for ecstasy, etc., etc. Then 2 weeks before the season they lose their 2-time B1G player of the year and Heisman candidate at QB. And not even 1 vote. Unless OSU has a Marshall plane crash-esque tragedy AND goes undefeated the Buckeye coach will never win.

I hope this is true, just for the pure funniness of it

Dashoe 24 MINUTES AGO

ESPN bottom of the screen ticker^operator messed up big time. About a hour before^the rankings were released it scrolled this weekend games with the updated rankings lol. But they supposedly find out the rankings on air with us. Lol at them acting surprised during the show. Good acting^"