College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

Yeah I agree - TCU winning big certainly didn't help Ohio State. I also agree that Ohio State has to look impressive from here out in order to have a chance. I think if everyone holds serve, then it goes like this:

Baylor > TCU because of head-to-head

Ohio State > Baylor because of SOS and CG game

Thus, Ohio State > TCU

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why all you guys wanted Arkansas to win (with the exception of jive, who's a Bama fan). You want Mizzou in the SEC CG for several reasons. First, it waters down the league having Mizzou represent the East. Second, everyone can quit talking about Arkansas being a "hot" team (and thus taking media attention away from, say, Ohio State remaining hot). Third, if Bama loses to anyone, then you'd want them losing to either Auburn tomorrow or Mizzou in the SEC CG, not to Georgia in the SEC CG. A loss to Mizzou in the CG will almost assuredly result in Bama falling out of the Top 4, considering how weak Mizzou is. However, a loss to a Georgia team (on a roll, perhaps, if they beat GT tomorrow) in the CG might not move Bama out of the Top 4.

Also, glad to see UCLA lose. The were getting hot, an now they won't threaten overtaking Ohio State.

Yes Master.