College Football Thread v7.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is he a clown? I really didn't comb through the guy's posts.

Oregon insiders said that the staff has had no contact with Miller. Post did not leave Oregon during their Bye week, and no one can confirm that Meyer told Miller to go look around.

I kinda wish Urban didn't make a point and come out and talk about the whole fighting thing and being kicked off the team. I personally think it's one of the aspects that makes a great rivalry in football. I know I'm not politically correct by saying it, but I enjoy watching this stuff during THE GAME. Am I the only one?

I kinda wish Urban didn't make a point and come out and talk about the whole fighting thing and being kicked off the team. I personally think it's one of the aspects that makes a great rivalry in football. I know I'm not politically correct by saying it, but I enjoy watching this stuff during THE GAME. Am I the only one?

I think a punch thrown here and there is part of the game. I can remember lots of punches being thrown, definitely above and beyond the gifs above

I've been following the tickets for a few weeks and just can't find a deal good enough to pull the trigger, especially knowing we could potentially play Minnesota again.

I was going to grab a pair for my dad and I as his Christmas gift, but fuck, the Minnesota loom stopped me from dropping the $400. I bet it's much higher once Wisconsin wins.

So, if Wisky wins, they are probably just out of the top ten for the B1G CG. If Minne wins, they'll at least be 15, I would think. Either of those helps us. For Variety's sake, I'd like to play and beat Wisky, but I won't complain about Minne again.

It would be fine to put an absolute beating on Minnesota.

I think it's a real possibility. Both that they could get past Wisky and that we could put a real hurting on them in an inside environment. I like Jerry Kill, he's got that program competing, and it's obvious his players LOVE him. It's good to have a Minnesota that is relevant again.

Cobb out = wisky rape

Next RB in the stats has 30 carries compared to Cobb's 269.

They have a 5th Senior, Kirkwood, that had 218 caries in '12. Might be interesting to see how they rotate the back field.

I wouldn't count on their QB's arm to win the game though.

Also, another question, this one potentially dumb: when they do seating for the B1G CG game, how do they proportion how fans are seated? When I just looked on StubHub for tickets, I saw that the Ohio State sideline is marked - so, will that side of the stadium be quartered off for those supporting Ohio State? And, if so, how do they know who people are supporting, like how does that work? When I went to the National Championship game (2006 season, Florida v. Ohio State), you could tell that certain sections were for Ohio State fans and others were for Florida. I really don't want to buy a ticket and show up in my Ohio State shirt and be plunked in the middle of Wisky/Minny fans.

Also, another question, this one potentially dumb: when they do seating for the B1G CG game, how do they proportion how fans are seated? When I just looked on StubHub for tickets, I saw that the Ohio State sideline is marked - so, will that side of the stadium be quartered off for those supporting Ohio State? And, if so, how do they know who people are supporting, like how does that work? When I went to the National Championship game (2006 season, Florida v. Ohio State), you could tell that certain sections were for Ohio State fans and others were for Florida. I really don't want to buy a ticket and show up in my Ohio State shirt and be plunked in the middle of Wisky/Minny fans.

Last year I scored club tickets (I think that's what they are called) 20 rows up from the field. I understand the club section is the only place you can buy alcohol.

BTW I was on the MSU side, wasn't bad at all. It sucks when we scored but then it felt so good to jump and dance around when we did good and everyone else was looking like grumpy cat.