College Football Thread v8.0

bicranium

Big 12 - Home of the One True Champions...and no bowl winners. 0-3 so far (4 games left) The more they lose, the more justified the committee can feel about leaving them out. Oklahoma LOL.

TCU plays Ole Miss at 12:30 today, should be a good game.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm getting to be a nervous wreck over the game. Of course, this is all very predictable for me:

After Bama and Ohio State matchup was first announced: :masturboy:

Two days after matchup was announced: :fuckyeah:

1 week ago: :fa:

Today: :no:

1 hour before kickoff: :fuuuu:

Also, I'm getting to be a nervous wreck over the game. Of course, this is all very predictable for me:

After Bama and Ohio State matchup was first announced: :masturboy:

Two days after matchup was announced: :fuckyeah:

1 week ago: :fa:

Today: :no:

1 hour before kickoff: :fuuuu:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/333/alabama-crimson-tide

This should make you feel better.

They ain't that good.

Sec fears Indiana the true B1G powerhouse

I almost muted the TV last night with the announcers talking about how Georgia had to go through the SEC gauntlet and that's why they didn't make the SEC Championship game and the playoffs. Seriously? The SEC East is a joke.

I almost muted the TV last night with the announcers talking about how Georgia had to go through the SEC gauntlet and that's why they didn't make the SEC Championship game and the playoffs. Seriously? The SEC East is a joke.

That gauntlet? You mean the same Georgia team that lost to a bad South Carolina (2nd game), a bad Florida (7th game) and non SEC Georgia Tech (12th Game)?

I mean, They'd be in the Playoffs if they won every game too if someone wants to throw random bullshit out there.

I will give Georgia some credit for playing a decent out of conference schedule. Clemson & GT both ranked.

ESPN's new scoreboard thingy is absolutely atrocious, hard to read, and really horribly positioned and blocks a pretty significant view of the near side coverage/receivers. What was so bad about the previous look?

I agree with you. As for why they moved it, maybe to accommodate closed captioning? I'm watching the game out right now on a TV with closed captioning on, and the CC'ing is top left - exactly where the scoreboard used to be.