Cars and Coffee Crash

Linn1647545492

Video was 6/10, internet comments make it 10/10

I've driven many high hp rwd cars including vipers, porsches, corvettes, and formula cars and I've graduated from formula racing schools and have years of training in advanced car control and plenty of track time.

Yes, I'm sure Lewis Hamilton puts "driving high horsepower cars" and 3-day Skip Barber schools in 100hp open wheel cars on his resume. Remember, imperfect practice does not make perfect.

Maybe I need a refresher since it's been awhile and I've been driving AWD Audis for the past few years.

Yes, that's gotta be it.

My PSI was low, so I inflated it a bit with a pump with an analog tire guage which of course is very imprecise compared to a digital gauge.

Those analog gauges! Tricky little fuckers, always causing problems. Ze M4 requires much more precise tire pressure balance before mashing the gas with the traction control off.

I'll tip my hat for coming out in public and admitting fault, but he still seems to think that this was all a lot more sophisticated than it was. He strikes me as the type of guy who gets torn up at the track by some 18 year old autocrosser in a 93 Miata and figures he just needs to drop a couple PSI on the left front in order to keep up.

:lol:

The funny thing about gearheads is that we all explain our car crashes the same way. It usually sounds something like, "I was driving along totally normally, then a rare screech owl distracted me, and Mercury was in ascension and Neptune was at its most remote. Normally I am an ace driver, having just finished the Grand Prix of Monaco in fourth place, and a slight error in camber re-alignment threw the car out of my excellent control."

I am still trying to figure out why it stepped out so bad. Looks like he was pointed straight on relatively flat ground.

not sure if this was a serious question or not...I didn't think it "snapped" out quickly, just poor driving.

think road crown and rwd car.