Tire Brands?

siggywiggy

sportbiketrackgear.com aka STG has Michelin Pilot Powers shipped for $247 a set.

STG....cheap tires.....come on dude ???

where......????? that's misleading....they say it's 246.95 a set any combo....choose a pair of pilot power, it won't be less than 285/290.....check your check out basket.....after you choose.....:violin:

STG....cheap tires.....come on dude ???

where......????? that's misleading....they say it's 246.95 a set any combo....choose a pair of pilot power, it won't be less than 285/290.....check your check out basket.....after you choose.....:violin:

Dude, your right. $319 for Pilot Powers. They are misleading.

Good lookin out!

i just bought another dunlop qualifier for $124 shipped. I really like the tire. I was just a little harder on it than i should have been. I guess that is what happens when you first get the bike, and realize that if you do clutch up wheelies every time you go out it will burn the tire right off.

Thanks for all the advice though....i may try a shinko out one of these days. It just seems that the shinko line is the opening price point for the tire market, so was a little weary.

i just bought another dunlop qualifier for $124 shipped. I really like the tire. I was just a little harder on it than i should have been. I guess that is what happens when you first get the bike, and realize that if you do clutch up wheelies every time you go out it will burn the tire right off.

Thanks for all the advice though....i may try a shinko out one of these days. It just seems that the shinko line is the opening price point for the tire market, so was a little weary.

cheng shins are cheaper...

I hated the dq on the back of my bike at the end of last year, it had nowhere near the grip of my pds, and it burned off in 1/3 of the time...