Nancy Grace is...(you can fill in the blank)

DaddyBuiltRacing

This lady is a complete idiot, not sure how or why she is allowed to spew her stupidity on television. This is the 2nd interview I have watched of her going ape shit over marijuana being legalized. The best part is when people don't agree with her, she attempts to belittle and talk over them.

This one features Dr. Drew, it's in regards to a man who killed his wife after eating a marijuana cookie.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEoGKv4V9xeEPDGv0

Rapper 2 Chainz kills her argument

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMdogb7NCqk

Maybe she brings in ratings due to controversy she stirs up or maybe people just like watching stupidity unfold. I watched 1 episode of her on TV all the way through, before realizing that she was insane and had the mind of a child who isn't getting it's way. I catch bits and pieces of her every now and then while flipping through, but will seldom stop to give her my little piece of ratings worth. I just found the 2 videos I posted while browsing world star, decided to watch them just to see what her take on the pot legalization was, I was not let down haha.

The most annoying person on television. Can't stand to listen to her voice. But apparently some people love her. I work the grave yard shift, and during the Casey Anthony debacle, the person that controls the tv's in the cafeteria always had her 3am episode on. Annoying as hell.