College Football Thread v10.0

bicranium

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn auto correct.

And Bama produces more NFL players and high draft picks then anyone with the exception of USC.

56 Bama to 42 OSU signed in camp per ESPN. 14 isn't a huge disparity but 56 is very impressive.

Another Bama inbred who hasn't accepted the Sugar Bowl embarrassment.

He teaches dance.

I'll refrain from comment, I know how these bama fans get when provoked.

Much like the worthless democrats and liberals of our society when presented facts about how stupid their ideas actually are, they just cry and say Bush. Well you OSU people are much like them and scream inbred or some stupid southern joke. Get some new material or atleast post something relevant to the conversation.

Fact is attending Bama is a much easier way to transition to the NFL and most likely will net you a higher draft pick. He'll attending most any SEC school will get you into the NFL vs BIG 10 school.

Yes I'm a dancer. I own a dance studio. I have employees. I have an accountant and lawyer on retainer. I didn't need college to further my career. I make damn good money doing what I do and I get to travel a lot and get paid to do it. I also get to spend however much time with my family as I want as I am not a slave to some corporation and just a Schmuck going into the office who is burden by college debt and student loans. Problem?

Fact is attending Bama is a much easier way to transition to the NFL and most likely will net you a higher draft pick. He'll attending most any SEC school will get you into the NFL vs BIG 10 school.

LOL. Alabama is like 100 total picks behind OSU all time. Your short term trends mean nothing.

Of course right when I come back, I see Jive already talking shit. At least he's got a short memory. For his sake, he better hope that Bama doesn't get to the playoff again. It will surely be another embarassing defeat by the "lesser" Buckeyes.

Much like the worthless democrats and liberals of our society when presented facts about how stupid their ideas actually are, they just cry and say Bush. Well you OSU people are much like them and scream inbred or some stupid southern joke. Get some new material or atleast post something relevant to the conversation.

Yes I'm a dancer. I own a dance studio. I have employees. I have an accountant and lawyer on retainer. I didn't need college to further my career. I make damn good money doing what I do and I get to travel a lot and get paid to do it. I also get to spend however much time with my family as I want as I am not a slave to some corporation and just a Schmuck going into the office who is burden by college debt and student loans. Problem?

So much fail in one post :dumb:

Lets talk active players playing NFL ball now not over the past 60 years. Current students and players should see this list so they can have the best possible shot at the next level.

Bama -44 with 16 first round picks not including the 2015 draft

OSU -27 with 3 first round picks.

http://mobile.sportingnews.com/article/4642895-nfl-draft-picks-by-college-top-15-programs-since-2010-alabama-lsu-florida-state-oklahoma-ohio-state/slide/319086

Lets talk active players playing NFL ball now not over the past 60 years. Current students and players should see this list so they can have the best possible shot at the next level.

http://mobile.sportingnews.com/article/4642895-nfl-draft-picks-by-college-top-15-programs-since-2010-alabama-lsu-florida-state-oklahoma-ohio-state/slide/319086

From your own source...

Notable: Expect the Buckeyes to jump up this board with each recruiting cycle under Urban Meyer. That means more first-round picks.

Much like a Republican, you ignore all the information about possible future impact and just remember how it used to be...

4 years of the draft.... Ohhh, you're right. No, let's talk longevity and OVERALL chances, vs flash in the pan with a 63 year old coach.

A dancer watches CFB? Who knew...............