adam parks...you need this for the next cookout.

ross

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow, I've gotta say...that is probably the most creative username I've ever seen! How long did it take you to figure out how to do it? Pretty impressive!!

Don't let her fool you into thinking she figured it out on her own... :p

Wow, I've gotta say...that is probably the most creative username I've ever seen! How long did it take you to figure out how to do it? Pretty impressive!!

haha its not hard i do all my xbox tags like that. SAi24_i21D3S its just playing with some numbers haha

Don't let her fool you into thinking she figured it out on her own... :p

Most ppl dont see it they jsut think its random numbers and letters, until someone with xx chromsome says' "thats his name ADAM PARKS do u see it now??? the 4 looks like an A....

haha i tease i tease sara, and zero ur a nice loving boyfriend/husband(????) for helping her out!

haha its not hard i do all my xbox tags like that. SAi24_i21D3S its just playing with some numbers haha

Most ppl dont see it they jsut think its random numbers and letters, until someone with xx chromsome says' "thats his name ADAM PARKS do u see it now??? the 4 looks like an A....

haha i tease i tease sara, and zero ur a nice loving boyfriend/husband(????) for helping her out!

Ok, WAY cool, where were you when I was picking out MY user name? lol