Fuck you, red light cameras

El Karacho1647545492

If they had cameras that caught people turning into the far lane every time they turned, I would be all for that. I fucking hate when people do that and damn near everybody does it.

Red light cameras can suck a dick though.

Things that Ohioans do not understand:

- Left lane is the passing lane, not the "stay out of the way" lane.

- Turning to a far lane is illegal and causes accidents, and it's your fault.

- A merging onramp lane is not a shortcut around cars when you're in a traffic jam.

What would happen if you didn't pay the ticket? is it different than a speed cam ticket?

I was busted by a speed camera in a small town about 2 years ago, did some research and realized all they could do is send it to collections & put it on my credit report no chance of anything happening to my license. I didn't pay it, the fine went up to about $200 in the final letter they sent over a year ago. Currently nothing at all on my credit report.

What would happen if you didn't pay the ticket? is it different than a speed cam ticket?

I was busted by a speed camera in a small town about 2 years ago, did some research and realized all they could do is send it to collections & put it on my credit report no chance of anything happening to my license. I didn't pay it, the fine went up to about $200 in the final letter they sent over a year ago. Currently nothing at all on my credit report.

They can send you to collections but it can't go on your Credit report since they can't prove that it was you in the car. Same reason why it is a civil ticket and not criminal.

• 3 weeks later...
Things that FUCKING NO ONE understands:

- Left lane is the passing lane, not the "stay out of the way" lane.

- Turning to a far lane is illegal and causes accidents, and it's your fault.

Fixed.

Dayton is a broke ass place. They need the revenue more than most. Doesn't surprise me.

Toledo started it, they just jumped on the bandwagon. Although I'm not sure why they even bother. No one pays them.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/local/dayton-drivers-owe-39m-in-red-light-camera-tickets/nMsP6/