Cr Track day, Changes and goals?

SRTurbo04

have you made a full pass in the rail yet? I remember you doing licensing passes, but can't remember if you had made any full quarter hits yet.

No, that was the only day I went to the track. After all I spent on the car over that winter getting it ready I didn't have any money to go racing. Man that sucked. This year I hope will be different. Starting with my fuel costs are already paid for.

I'll just be making test passes this time, probably just keep it to 1/8 mile hits. I am planning on launching the car hard this time though.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that was the only day I went to the track. After all I spent on the car over that winter getting it ready I didn't have any money to go racing. Man that sucked. This year I hope will be different. Starting with my fuel costs are already paid for.

I'll just be making test passes this time, probably just keep it to 1/8 mile hits. I am planning on launching the car hard this time though.

Sounds good.

I'm scrambling to get the motor in this week don't know if it's going to make it to the track day or not. It's been 2.5 years since I drove the car. If I do by chance get it done it will be without the nitrous.

Get it in!