Cr Track day, Changes and goals?

SRTurbo04

Race the Volvo...

Hell your supra that "could be done tomorrow" ( heard that for 2 years now) hasent made a pass at a CR track day. You have a bike and a daily, dont see those signed up and running ever.

I might not have a fun car right now, best believe i make passes even in my daily.

More then you can say.

I haven't known you for two years, and thank god for that.

"dont see those signed up and running ever."

Can someone translate this from spud into english?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't known you for two years, and thank god for that.

"dont see those signed up and running ever."

Can someone translate this from spud into english?

What cant you comprehend? Its saying that you have a bike and a daily driver that you can sign up and run at the track days and yet you dont, Instead you sit on your keyboard running you mouth with useless posts about someone who actually runs there stuff, regardless if its a fun car or not. Im actually out there making use of track days not keyboards.

If I decide to flash my car I'd like to go 11.9x.

Be good to see you out sir, hope you can get it in time. If not come on out anyways.

What cant you comprehend? Its saying that you have a bike and a daily driver that you can sign up and run at the track days and yet you dont, Instead you sit on your keyboard running you mouth with useless posts about someone who actually runs there stuff, regardless if its a fun car or not. Im actually out there making use of track days not keyboards.

You are a fucking tard. I can safely bet I was one of the first 5 signed up. If not I'll bet within the first 10.

Be good to see you out sir, hope you can get it in time. If not come on out anyways.

Why do you talk like you have any intelligence over the 4 grade corriculum. Still blows my mind that you have any say here. You are pretty much on level with window lickers. You and the buster are 2nd cousins.

Why do you talk like you have any intelligence over the 4 grade corriculum. Still blows my mind that you have any say here. You are pretty much on level with window lickers. You and the buster are 2nd cousins.

No, they share Uncle Dad's. Get it right fgt.

I'd like to see 12's this year on street tires. That would be cool. I've never launched a manual rwd car until I bought this car.. my first couple times last year I hit low 13's. Wheel hop and spinning were the struggle. I figure after a year of putzing around in this thing I should have it down though.

I've never been to a race track before, let alone make a pass, so my goals are pretty basic.

1.Don't stall at the line.

2. Don't put it into a wall.

If I can accomplish those admittedly fairly low-bar objectives my first time out, I will feel pretty good about myself. I think it was Tony Danza who said: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with not stalling at the fucking line."

Oh, and I have to be faster than my brother. I'm not listening to that shit for the rest of my life.

Also, on the tech subject. I'm thinking about seeing what my little road race car could muster in the 1/4 mile. Might just be the safest car to show up but it lacks side windows. It does have a window net and center net. Any chance it could pass tech?

And is the entry fee per driver or car? Wouldn't mind seeing what the tow vehicle runs.