New Mopar

FatHemiDude

So I went to Performance Dodge today since it was a nice day for a cruise and I heard they had a Sublime Green 392 Scat Pack Challenger that I wanted to see in person, as I had yet to see one myself.

Long story short, I traded in my R/T and now have a new very green Scat Pack in the driveway.

And yes, this time I purchased a 6-speed. Only has 16 miles so far, but they have been a good 16 miles. Bet it will be the first Scat Pack tuned by Dynotune Motorsports.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at hatfield used cars doing a lot check around 4 and saw it sitting up by the doors.. its hawt.. congrats man

Thanks guys. I always wanted a Sublime Scat Pack Hemi Challenger. I pay cash for everything, so a 1970 version costs more than I'm willing to spend, and the dealerships are marking the Hellcats up insanely. Next best thing.

That rear wheel gap looks terrible. Maybe it's the angle?
I was thinking the same thing, except it's not just the back. That car needs to be about an inch or so lower. Aside from that, nice car. Congrats on the purchase.

Saw one of these in Black on Gas Monkey. They had a prototype and stole the drive train out of it for a 1971 Challenger (Prototype was to be crushed as it was not production).

Very cool and congrats!

That black one on Gas Monkey garage was awesome! It looked like it had bigger wheels that were more of a gloss black and was lowered. I really like the SCAT Paks.

The one on Gas Monkey had the Shaker Hood. Is that an option when building out of them?

Congrats. Good choice on color - it's nice to see one of these that isn't black, white, silver, or orange.

Saw an orange scat pack on Bethel yesterday on my way home with the shaker and the hood/roof stripes and I have to say I like yours better. Aside from the color and the tiny emblems there isn;t much to tip off people it's a monster. Plus I love bumblee tail stripes on mopars.