Anyone hit NTR today?

Jeff McCool

What a beautiful day. Just like every year I get all hopped up on goofballs to go to NTR for the opening T&T like Jojo the monkey boy. And every year I swear that I'll never go back. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for NTR. a dragstrip near the city to support racing addicts. But every year its the same thing.......wait in the staging lanes all day and if you're one of the lucky ones you might get 2 runs in 5 hours. Not because of the immense amount of vehicles, but because there just aren't any cars going down the track.

Why? Sometimes oil-downs. Other times nothing....for like 30 mins or more. Just sitting there.....waiting.

And don't get me started on junior dragsters, I'm sure they're fun for the kids and parents but they should have their own track rental days. Not during T&T.

I hope anyone that went had a good time!!!! I did when I was actually able to go down the track.

I was there, only got to make 2 passes, sat and waited for EVER. The blazer never made a clean pass so i loaded up and headed home. I was rather dissapointed with this trip to the track, not because of the track or the people, but the way my junk is running. With work, i might get to go to a tnt or a fri nite race once a month IF its not raining. I just cant get this thing sorted out while building boost (when it does), and not being tagged and insured i cant make changes and go out and test to see if its right. As for the track, its always super busy when we go there, 4 passes was the most i have ever made in 1 day there. Now as for the food, OMG $4.50 for a hot dog, $5.25 for a hamburger (they were out of cheese) was a bit overkill! I guess thats why we tend to hit KVD more than any other, we went to Pacemakers a couple times last year and dident have any complaints.

It did, its a lot of fun. Brian is a good friend and awesome with the eecIV. Like everyone else I'm thankful he lives here in Cols and can allow me to take a stock 5.0L block, cam and computer and go 134mph in a quarter mile. Kick ass....hope to see you out again soon Dave.

It did, its a lot of fun. Brian is a good friend and awesome with the eecIV. Like everyone else I'm thankful he lives here in Cols and can allow me to take a stock 5.0L block, cam and computer and go 134mph in a quarter mile. Kick ass....hope to see you out again soon Dave.

If all goes well tonight, I will see you at the rental.