Who rides a red F4i on OSU campus?

Paddy O Furniture

I wish!!! It would be so awesome to be a cop. Many of the OSU cops make six figures with their overtime and "special duty". When I see them just parked somewhere, I can help but think to myself I wish I could sit around and masterbate at work.

Act like you can't...

If I was him I would have to say....... STFU Gear nazzi's !

Yea, It's wise to wear a helmet, I usualy do, easy enough ! Leave it at that !

Now if he didn't have a lid on he's giving the site a bad name ! Come on ?

I fucking hate it when people do this shit !!

If your that concerned maybee you should check his tire preasure for him too.

Shit if you ride at all ,you are a fool not to have short and long term dissabilty insurance, should we sell him that too ??

:confused:

Is der an issue wif my statements? :D I wear a helmet 9 out of 10 times. If im going out for a ride, leaving town, etc...the helmet's on. However, if im just riding to the end of the street and making a right to get to the gas station...i don't see what the problem is. I mean....sure it's unsafe, but literally 2 min to get there, with speeds no great than 15-20...i'll take my chances.

I wish!!! It would be so awesome to be a cop. Many of the OSU cops make six figures with their overtime and "special duty". When I see them just parked somewhere, I can help but think to myself I wish I could sit around and masterbate at work.

wow shitty that had me laughing out loud

If I was him I would have to say....... STFU Gear nazzi's !

Yea, It's wise to wear a helmet, I usualy do, easy enough ! Leave it at that !

Now if he didn't have a lid on he's giving the site a bad name ! Come on ?

I fucking hate it when people do this shit !!

If your that concerned maybee you should check his tire preasure for him too.

Shit if you ride at all ,you are a fool not to have short and long term dissabilty insurance, should we sell him that too ??

In all honesty, I would probably react similarly. I didn't say it gives OR.net a bad name, I said it doesn't put or in the best light. Now, that may be splitting hairs, but I think there is a distinct, albeit small difference. Now, your other examples are a bit of a straw man, so I won't try to refute those. It turns out that he was wearing his helmet today; good on him.

I saw the red f41 rider today...usually parks in the stadium lot closest to arch building. He must have read this because he had his lid on today.

yeah i saw the bike today... or was it yesterday... idk what day it is.