What i cant stand on a bike

NightRider

I suppose that means you make each and every passenger in your car wear their seatbelt?? That includes back seat passengers

Well it's easy for me to do that cause I drive a truck and just like a bike, only have one passenger with me at a time, plus most of the time I just ride with friends cause my truck is a POS. When I do have someone in my truck, yes, I do ask that they wear a seat belt.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I live in farm country part of the year.... I hate riding along , having a wonderful time and either:

1) Riding through a huge cloud of cow shit smell.

2) Riding along and seeing horse shit in the middle of my line on a curve. (f*ck Amish people)

3) Riding along and having to slow to 5mph because of an Amish buggy.

4) Having someone I know almost die because he hit horse shit and nearly died when he was only going 25 mph. Granted he was 56, Harley, no helmet.

At 25 MPH your acquaintance had more than enough time to maneuver around the manure. Maybe he should strap on a helmet next time he decides to travel in Amish country with no skillz.

Haha :popcorn:. I must've missed the story on this one. Sounds like a squidly good time.

Another one to add. Side mounted lic plates.

I'll see you these complaints and raise you the difficulties of being 6'1" and still want to look feminine. I always have to wear men's crap and it's so annoying..

Ditto for my wife - she's 5'11" and can't find shit to fit her as far as riding gear goes. Wears men's stuff and it looks like shit. But at least the sleeves and legs are long enough.

the worst of both worlds...spike helmet mohawk...

fish2.jpg

dude's actually pretty talented, just needs to find a better place than the streets to exhibit his skills.

Edited by magley64

the worst of both worlds...spike helmet mohawk...

fish2.jpg

dude's actually pretty talented, just needs to find a better place than the streets to exhibit his skills.

I like it !! Fuck the haters ! Sport what you want ! Looks like he can back up his nonconformist attitude. at least the bike isn't propped up on the 12 bar and him standing next to it !!

Lol, someone had to be brave enough to say it. :popcorn:

rep the brave one ......btw hows that r6 man i dont think ryan has gotten off the vfr yet....everytime i call him hes like "oh you know im out riding all day" hahaha

rep the brave one ......btw hows that r6 man i dont think ryan has gotten off the vfr yet....everytime i call him hes like "oh you know im out riding all day" hahaha

I'm definitely having fun on it. The weight difference is what really gets me. It's making me work on my smoothness. The VFR just kind of picked a line and stayed there. I'm getting used to it. I'll definitely be out on it today. I need to hit some real twisty stuff. The chicken strips are still on there. :rolleyes: