Bought it.. AND drove it 450 miles home

ItzaME

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lolguy:
I'm awaiting until geeto gets in here and gives us the history of a 68 and a 82. Then explains financially why this was a good or bad move. To be finished up by explaining how a portion of the money spent on the sunroof swap landed in the hands of ISIS. Until then, nice pickup!

Is this the 930 you were talking about?

Aka just has wide fenders like a 930?

Nope that ones still chillin. The other 911t I was suppose to pick up mid this month turned out to be a scam and I trolled the guy a bit before it got boring..

I'm awaiting until geeto gets in here and gives us the history of a 68 and a 82. Then explains financially why this was a good or bad move. To be finished up by explaining how a portion of the money spent on the sunroof swap landed in the hands of ISIS. Until then, nice pickup!

Geeto cr's most annoying member.

The fuck is instagram?

It's a platform for people with terrible/boring/otherwise unremarkable cars and lives to make their cars and lives look interesting by doing things like tilting the camera, adding fancy filters, and using 14 kajillion hashtags so that other people with uninteresting and unremarkable lives will comment.

It's a platform for people with terrible/boring/otherwise unremarkable cars and lives to make their cars and lives look interesting by doing things like tilting the camera, adding fancy filters, and using 14 kajillion hashtags so that other people with uninteresting and unremarkable lives will comment.

Great platform for tits and ass IMO. :gabe:

Example:

CleatsandCleavage

Since I tilted the pictures you assume I have an instagram? :grin2:

Since I tilted the pictures you assume I have an instagram? :grin2:

Nope, that's just a common thing on instagram I think. I don't have instagram either. I just use twitter for news and sports news, but occasionally instagram leaks into FB/Twitter universes and the majority of what i see is tilted car pictures and hashtags galore.

Nope, that's just a common thing on instagram I think. I don't have instagram either. I just use twitter for news and sports news, but occasionally instagram leaks into FB/Twitter universes and the majority of what i see is tilted car pictures and hashtags galore.

Ya that's true. I used to have a lot of social media stuff but trying to get a college degree requires some sort of attention and I get distracted very easily so deleted everything besides FB since I get most of my parts from car pages.

Why? Once a Porsche isn't original anymore it's a tinker toy. It's not an "82" any more that it is a VW beetle, it just has a lot of more modern parts on it. Nice car.

I don't think you'll find anyone these days that will say an aircooled Porsche is financially a bad move. All he has to do it hold it for 2 years without doing a thing to it and the increase in value will beat inflation.

Why? Once a Porsche isn't original anymore it's a tinker toy. It's not an "82" any more that it is a VW beetle, it just has a lot of more modern parts on it. Nice car.

I don't think you'll find anyone these days that will say an aircooled Porsche is financially a bad move. All he has to do it hold it for 2 years without doing a thing to it and the increase in value will beat inflation.

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THAT TO ME IN A ORDERLY FASHION.

Now keep the ball rolling.

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THAT TO ME IN A ORDERLY FASHION.

Now keep the ball rolling.

Why do you want to poke the bear? If all you want to do is be aggressive just PM me, it will be easier and you won't look like a douche picking a fight.

ItzaMe:

I am curious if the wheelbase was changed. 1968 would make it an 87 inch wheelbase but the later "modern" aircooleds would be 89 inch. The overall length of the car didn't change but the rear wheel position did. wondering if when they did the turbo look wheel arches they did all the other stuff too.

Also what tranny is in it? 901? 915? G50?

Why do you want to poke the bear? If all you want to do is be aggressive just PM me, it will be easier and you won't look like a douche picking a fight.

ItzaMe:

I am curious if the wheelbase was changed. 1968 would make it an 87 inch wheelbase but the later "modern" aircooleds would be 89 inch. The overall length of the car didn't change but the rear wheel position did. wondering if when they did the turbo look wheel arches they did all the other stuff too.

Wasn't starting anything. Just a general observation that others seem to agree with. I'm not trying to "fight" you, so no need to PM shit. Toodles.

ItzaMe:

901 tranny and not sure about wheel base would have to look into it. My guess would be no change. Only had the car for a few days already had to get under it. This weather isn't helping either.