Curious: why was Crucial Performance thread scrubbed?

El Karacho1647545492

Holy Fucking Epic Thred......Too long to read at once....Ill Continue on on page 5 on my next visit to CR. Wow.

That Said, Eric S is an awesome dude...so not understanding why any shit would come his way no matter what you guys think of wiggins or whether or not he did some tuning out of that shop. Eric S. Tuned out of a lot of places over the last couple years....I guess that's the beauty of not being employed directly by these places and being able to "freelance" on his tunes and locations.

I give him props for taking the risk to step out on his own....That takes a lot of dedication, Time, money and most of all.....Balls. PEriod.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have been down there several times, he's already cranking out 2-3 cars per day. New location is just down the road from us which is awesome. Has 2 2 post lifts and his Dyno up and running.

Official grand opening is next month and includes a no weight limit bouncy house!

Have been down there several times, he's already cranking out 2-3 cars per day. New location is just down the road from us which is awesome. Has 2 2 post lifts and his Dyno up and running.

Official grand opening is next month and includes a no weight limit bouncy house!

We'll see about that... :marc: