College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

WE BROKE THE THREAD IN TWO FUCKING PAGES!!! WHAT THE HELL?!

But seriously...Bosa makes me feel inadequate as a man.

I had a dream the other night that we won by 3+ touchdowns. It was fuzzy so I don't remember exactly, but we won big. So take it to the bank, boys.

Bro, he said he had a "couple" of thoughts....

:gabe:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 they're keeping pace with Baylor pretty well.

We jinxed them.

SMU had an opportunity to do some damage and build a lead with as slow and rusty as Baylor was playing. Oh well. It will be interesting to see how Baylor plays when they face someone with a good defense in the B12. Wait a minute...

Damn, that's fantastic - hope that holds up.

Two Ole Miss players in top 5. :eek:

By my quick count, 11 players from B10 in first round versus 10 for SEC.

If Jt Barrett is the starter for the season and cardale doesn't see the field much is it safe to say he is still a first rounder? I doubt it.

Good point. I don't know - we know some NFL scouts/teams will base decisions on just potential and how a guy does at his pro day versus how he looks on film. And, as we know, it only takes one team (read: Raiders) to fall in love with an unproven guy to get him drafted in the first round. So, I see what you're saying, but even if Cardale doesn't get a lot of starting time, then I'd fathom there's still a good chance he could go in the first round. QBs are just a limited commodity, and there are so many teams that are routinely desperate for talent: it makes for a recipe for someone like Cardale to get drafted very high.

Cardale will tear it up at the combine and pro day even if he isn't the starter. The fact that he has that big body to go with his huge arm will be enough for someone to fall in love with him.

I tried watching Louisville/Auburn, couldn't stomach the announcers any longer. Watching Temple/Penn State at the moment.

Whaaaaaaat the fuuuuuck is up with these Ed Hardy edition Louisville uniforms?!? Everyone get to CBS stat.

Fucking awful, LOL

I tried watching Louisville/Auburn, couldn't stomach the announcers any longer. Watching Temple/Penn State at the moment.

I'm so used to Gary and Verne that I don't even mind them anymore, but yeah they are pretty bad

They are, it's just disgusting at this point though lol. I can't watch football in silence though either. I'm watching BYU/Nebraska. Nebraska has been a let down since joining the B10 in my opinion. I really hoped they would bring some power to the conference, instead they are just another Wisconsin type to me.