College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

Other random thoughts:

- Penn State, holy fuck you suck. Remember when people were saying, "Could Penn State be 6-0 when coming to Ohio Stadium???" LOL, idiots. New thread titles: "Could Penn State be 0-6 when coming to Ohio Stadium???"

- Notre Dame has great uniforms. I hate that fucking team, but, man, those helmets and those cleats are fantastic. I don't even mind the mustard pants. Seriously.

- Auburn barely beat the Fighting Ed Hardy's of the mighty ACC.

- what the hell is up with Kansas? They can't even successfully throw a ball into the ground. Think about that for a second. This makes the guy who can't hit the broadside of a barn look like Aaron Rodgers. The Kansas QB was literally unable to spike the ball into the ground.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops east west fuck it. My bad.

The Irish Uni's were pretty bad ass.

I was pulling for a the Ed Hardy upset. Auburn didn't look that good. Severely over ranked. I can't imagine the lashing their QB got for throwing those picks.

LSU vs Miss St will be fun next Saturday as well as Oregon vs Mich St.

Alabama held Wisky to similar rushing stats as the bucks, just without their Heisman finalist. The Wisky Oline was getting pushed around, and looked soft (exhausted) in the 2nd half.

Henry is a monster and shouldn't be that fast being as big as he is, and I was impressed with both Bama QBs.

Caputo getting up and walking over to the Bama huddle and straight hanging out was equal parts hilarious and scary, I imagine he remembers none of that.

Ole Miss will be declared the equivalent of the Seahawks, Tennessee will be in the mix for winning the Champions League, and Georgia just pulled off a successful land invasion of Russia in the winter.

Russians be like "Wait till NEXT season..." Also, while I know you meant "UGA", your use of "Georgia" is straight double entendre GENIUS....accidental or not.

Caputo getting up and walking over to the Bama huddle and straight hanging out was equal parts hilarious and scary, I imagine he remembers none of that.

So true. Bro was just standing there, like "Hey guys, Big Gulps, huh?" Ref came over like "Ok buddy, let's get you home."

So I think Braxton and Samuel will be thr x factors for OSU tomorrow night. I think Urban will try to get them the ball early and often to Fuller's side of the field. Get him worried about them, hit some passes to Thomas and that wholle defense will open up.

So I think Braxton and Samuel will be thr x factors for OSU tomorrow night. I think Urban will try to get them the ball early and often to Fuller's side of the field. Get him worried about them, hit some passes to Thomas and that wholle defense will open up.

Agreed. Spread those fuckers out, stretch the field, make them cover in space.

Getting pumped for tomorrow.