College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

Fucking awful, LOL

I'm so used to Gary and Verne that I don't even mind them anymore, but yeah they are pretty bad

I would love them if my team was in the SEC and was named Alabama, Florida, or Auburn. Those guys routinely give those teams on air fellatio. It was beyond obscene with Tebow in 2008.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love them if my team was in the SEC and was named Alabama, Florida, or Auburn. Those guys routinely give those teams on air fellatio. It was beyond obscene with Tebow in 2008.

Speaking of which:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13588372/tim-tebow-released-philadelphia-eagles

Fucking :lolguy:

Why's this thread so dead?

So how bout bama last night? Wisconsin had what 20 yards rushing? Bama' D looked great last night although they had a few weak spots in the secondary. Hopefully they protect the middle of the field better.

The offense is going to be scary in a few games. Both Qb's looked promising. Henry is a straight beast. Howard is going to be a crazy receiver and Ridley? Is going to turn into a new Cooper. Overall I'm really happy with how game one went. We dominated Wisconsin. If that really is the team that's suppose to win the B1G east LOL

Looking forward to the OSU game Monday. Hoping VT can pull another upset this year

BTW TA&M looked brilliant against Az St. Pac 12 doesn't appear as strong as people make them out to be. Both B1G and pac 12 didn't have good opening weekends.

So how bout bama last night? Wisconsin had what 20 yards rushing? Bama' D looked great last night although they had a few weak spots in the secondary. Hopefully they protect the middle of the field better.

The offense is going to be scary in a few games. Both Qb's looked promising. Henry is a straight beast. Howard is going to be a crazy receiver and Ridley? Is going to turn into a new Cooper. Overall I'm really happy with how game one went. We dominated Wisconsin. If that really is the team that's suppose to win the B1G east LOL

Looking forward to the OSU game Monday. Hoping VT can pull another upset this year

BTW TA&M looked brilliant against Az St. Pac 12 doesn't appear as strong as people make them out to be. Both B1G and pac 12 didn't have good opening weekends.

Can't argue with any of that. But VT is not winning that game. I like it when the B1G does well, but the only team that matters is OSU.

Once again, opening weekend reveals that several teams are ranked WAY too high.

Agreed with mostly all of this. So much for me picking Arizona State as a contender this year - they looked pretty terrible and will need to come a long way before they get into the mix. And, since I'm all about critiquing uniforms, wtf is up with theirs? Awful.

How pissed are you that Bama abandoned running Henry against Ohio State in the playoff? Or was Ohio State's defense just that good that you had no choice?

And no, Wisconsin wasn't predicted to win the B10 East. Mostly because they play in the B10 West.

Can't argue with any of that. But VT is not winning that game. I like it when the B1G does well, but the only team that matters is OSU.

Once again, opening weekend reveals that several teams are ranked WAY too high.

Agreed here, too. Seriously, the rankings - while fun and all - are just pointless before a certain time in the year.

Can't wait for every SEC team to advance 10 spots in the rankings. Ole Miss will be declared the equivalent of the Seahawks, Tennessee will be in the mix for winning the Champions League, and Georgia just pulled off a successful land invasion of Russia in the winter.

If that really is the team that's suppose to win the B1G east LOL

You are such a Gump it's not even funny. Maybe you should let the people who actually follow all of college football do the talking ans you stick to the gump forums