College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm far from the wort type of fan, you are just delusional in thinking OSU is great right now.Hell, you've agreed with almost everything I've said this year until i disagreed about the secondary being phoenominal. Maryland is terrible, Hawaii is terrible, western Michigan is terrible, Indiana played a backup qb and va tech lost their starter the beginning of the 2nd half. Pretty easy to see why stats couldbhebskewed. Like I said, wait til they play a legit team before crowning them Kings.

One more, in terms of all time buckeye, Braxton isn't even iny top 5. He didn't make a change for the team, he changed to better his stock at the next level. He knew much like I've been saying, he's not a QB in the NFL. While he wasn't selfish in doing so, he shouldn't be looked upon as some great guy for doing it. He did what was best for him, it just happened to be what's best for the team as well.

Ive never crowned them kings, I am just not a "sky is falling" guy like you. Urban Meyer has recruited WR ok, not his fault that Corey Smith broke his leg, that James Clark has had injury issues, that Johnny Dixon has the knees of a 90 year old. Its obvious you dont like Urban. Then you go all sky is falling with Bosa, he's totally fine. The pass D is absolutely fine and hasn't done anything to make any rational person think they are bad. As for Braxton he is a top 5 all time player at OSU for multiple reason between stats, playing multiple positions and just being a great person all around. He is all Buckeye. I seriously think the only time you have been happy with the Buckeyes was as the confetti fell in Dallas, ans that is ridiculous

Also, not calling anyone out on this, but I am sick of the 2014 FSU comparison. This OSU team has more 1st round talent than that FSU team had guys who will even make an NFL training camp.

Also, not calling anyone out on this, but I am sick of the 2014 FSU comparison. This OSU team has more 1st round talent than that FSU team had guys who will even make an NFL training camp.

Not to defend FSU because I despise them but their 2015 class had 2-1st rounders 3-2nd rounders and 11 players currently playing for NFL teams. That's quite impressive.

Not to defend FSU because I despise them but their 2015 class had 2-1st rounders 3-2nd rounders and 11 players currently playing for NFL teams. That's quite impressive.

They had 11 guys make camps. I think it was 7 drafted. Their 13 and 14 classes were the 2 that broke the 2 year record

No 2015 class had 11 drafted. It was the year Winston went.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/schools/_/id/2174/year/2015/florida-state

7 in the 1st 4 rounds is what it must have been. OSU has an estimated 5 1st round picks and at least 4 2nd round picks for this year alone.

I don't dislike Urban, in fact I've calmed down on him. I still stand behind him missing out on top wr's, I'm not alone in that thinking. I can't argue with his results on the field, but I don't have to suck him off either. Much like when you feel the need to bitch about something, but overlook it later ha-ha. I recall you bitching about the team looking uninterested or the play calling sucking, but that's totally different because its you. You remind me of the spoiled kid who ifnits notnhis way, its no way. At the end of the day, I cheer for OSU win or lose, I just see things that are wrong and comment on them.

You dont think Bosa, Thomas or Decker are?

I think they are great players and good but not great. Not first round material. Second round yes but not first. I think they are not must haves for NFL teams. Like can't live without.

One more, in terms of all time buckeye, Braxton isn't even iny top 5. He didn't make a change for the team, he changed to better his stock at the next level. He knew much like I've been saying, he's not a QB in the NFL. While he wasn't selfish in doing so, he shouldn't be looked upon as some great guy for doing it. He did what was best for him, it just happened to be what's best for the team as well.

Urban made the decision, not Braxton. Get a grip.