Need a minivan

Lauren

Need a minivan. $25k dollar budget. What's good and what should I stay away from ?

We rented a Chrysler town and country to drive in Florida and the wife really liked it but keeping options open. Want something by the weekend.......go

Have had our 2007 Entourage since it was practically new and it's served us very very well. Nearly 100k on the odo now too.

If you want the Chrysler minus the looks, you can look at the VW Routan...essentially the same running gear ect.. A good friend of mine just got a LOADED one for under 25 with like 30K on it... I think you can get a lot for your money with them as opposed to the essentially same Town and Country

Yep, 17.5" rims. I threw them away the day after I bought the odyssey.

It's really depend on what you're going after. Odyssey will drive sportier, a little rougher. Sienna will drive a little smoother, but it'll also put you to sleep. And the Nissan Quest if you really like gas station, because some brilliant at Nissan decided to put a five gallon gas tank on it. I personally have the odyssey it's 180k miles now a delegated to trash hauler and HomeDepot run but still run fine. Actually yesterday a Subaru/Scion thingy couldn't get pass me on 315. That was rather amusing.

Actually yesterday a Subaru/Scion thingy couldn't get pass me on 315. That was rather amusing.

LOL...that's the one thing I like about our van....it has guts, will spin off the light and has enough HP to insure it doesn't run out of gas on the highway. Passes are done with ease.

Looking like we are going to go with a new Nissan Pathfinder. Wife drive it this morning and loved it. She can't bring herself to a minivan yet. The pathfinder has tons of storage space, 3rd row, nice interior. Hopefully we will be in it tomorrow.