What do you do in the Winter?

Grudes

I'm never in great shape, but I spend much more time in the gym and have better dedication to diet and exercise in the winter when there are less distractions around. Then in the summer I get distracted and get fat exactly the opposite of most other people who want to look their best in the summer.

The track car broke most everything that was planned for preventative maintenance this winter already in the last few weeks...so there's not much really to do on it. I'll still spend an hour or two in the garage per week as weather permits. My brother and good friends are actually ramping up their track car builds so I'll probably spend good time in their garages.

Since we sold the house I don't have room for my iRacing rig anymore...sucks because that's a fantastic way to kill many many boring hours in the winter.

Wife and I aren't big fans of the snow / cold...don't do many outdoor activities at all in the winter.

you guys searching for another house? One with appropriate size garage?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic