You Bored? Cuz im Bored.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

so here are some newer pics of the SuMo. got the front fender and headlight on along with the tail light all mounted up! this thing is so much fun!!! everyone shoudl own one haha :D

picture.php?albumid=209&pictureid=3222

picture.php?albumid=209&pictureid=3221

picture.php?albumid=209&pictureid=3220

picture.php?albumid=209&pictureid=3219

i need to get those "proaction" stickers off the front forks, there was a FDR or FRD susp sticker over them and i got those off but i cant get the damn proaction sticker to peel for anything more than a sliver at a time

nice! thing looks good and looks liek it would be a blast to ride..never rode a dirtbike!
u would love it! come down this way and u can try it out haha
looks badass.....im jealous....are you going to leave the duckbill on the front fender? I've seen alot of sm guys chop those off for a cleaner look

that is the short fender haha

here is a pic of the orginal MX fender

picture.php?albumid=209&pictureid=2605

lookin sweet adam
they are fun... looking good man.!

thanks and thanks! its coming along few more things to do and ill be done with it!

not sure if im liking the look of my brothers dirt track number on it tho. maybe if i would put it on my all white number plates it would look better but im still up in the air about it.

no no.. not gay.. very smart on my part.. buy a house then buy another bike, no point in renting and wasting money when it can be house payment that you will own..

just pay to stay at ur dads!

he dont give a shit what u do haha

looks good man, i got my light on too...right before i crashed

thanks.

u still set on selling urs?

no, i dont plan on selling it, i plan on figuring out why it happened, my guess is the suspension was too hard for my weight, way too hard. I bought it from a guy who weighed probably aound 220, im like 140, and on a bike that light, suspension settings are really important. gonna buy a damper also

no, i dont plan on selling it, i plan on figuring out why it happened, my guess is the suspension was too hard for my weight, way too hard. I bought it from a guy who weighed probably aound 220, im like 140, and on a bike that light, suspension settings are really important. gonna buy a damper also

thats good news!!!!

i keep wanting to get my susp. set up on it for my fat ass but just havent made it down to the shop yet.

i know it was night and day on the 675 after i had it set up!!!

4DAIVI PAI2K5 & R6warpspeed : did you guys purposely sync the gayness of avatars, or did the homo sneak up on you?

haha he and i were just talking about that. he sadi sorry for using a similar pic, but i told him not to worry abot it cuz its a good pic haha. so basiclly :bigfinger:

haha