I'm back.

mjrsplat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cordell is extremely sensitive anymore, FYI.

Also loves abusing his privileges.

I'll end up getting banned from this thread too, remember Scott....

"No threats. No racism. Everything else goes. If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out."

Grant, then quit fucking texting him shit in real life when he repeatedly asks you not to, and he won't have to flex his muscle on here as his only defense.

Seriously. Not everyone sees everything the same, trust me on this.

I like both of you and am friends with you two in real life, but would like to see shit dealt with.

Grant, then quit fucking texting him shit in real life when he repeatedly asks you not to, and he won't have to flex his muscle on here as his only defense.

Seriously.

Seriously?

I text the dude two fucking times and he went full lunatic. Just yesterday he was fine. It's not my issue he can dish it out (ban me for fun) and not take it (me text him), it's his. He said to leave him alone one time and I have done that. When he is in a better mood he has my number.

Cordell is extremely sensitive anymore, FYI.

Also loves abusing his privileges.

I'll end up getting banned from this thread too, remember Scott....

"No threats. No racism. Everything else goes. If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out."

Inb4ban

Hi AJ, what are you into now? Last time I saw you you had a bagged S10.

I've had a couple cars since. A turboed na miata, a couple euros, a gsx, etc. Currently I just picked up a gsxr 750 and I've got an Impala awaiting a gtp transplant.

The ball-chinian? Welcome back. Hopefully life has stopped dropping diarrhea on you as much.

I'd like to think it has. I've made a lot of changes, taken the time for personal reflection, and I feel like a different person now than I was back then.

I'd like to think it has. I've made a lot of changes, taken the time for personal reflection, and I feel like a different person now than I was back then.

That's good. Please tell me that you don't still live in that cluster fuck of a house with your brother and your ex....please.