College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

Problem with that is how the rule is wrote is that it has to be against someone unable to defend himself and they will argue the fact every defensive player has a 100% chance to defend themselves

There is no defenseless player spec to 9-1-3. Its crown of helmet, period

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PSU v. UGA game tomorrow is going to be hella interesting. I really think UGA is the better team, but who knows how they'll react to being coached by someone not named Richt.

And also, I am embarrassed by MSU and Iowa. Both those teams should be made to ride the bus all the way back home, and the tv's should be locked to only play replays of the games they just got trounced in. Pitiful.

UM (the fourth best team in the B1G), on the other hand, gets some love for completely handling the 2nd place team from the SEC.

Targeting should only be helmet to helmet. If a defender wants to bull rush and use the crown of his helmet and ram into a dudes chest or core that's up to him. Good way to fuck your neck up. It was a bullshit call.

Yup.

Jive, you're lucky Ohio State picked a bad time to play a crappy game this year.

I hope Clemson beats your ass by like 40 points and Dabo shits on Saban's chest.

:lol:

I said a couple weeks ago it should've been McCaffery. I watched 3-4 Stanford games and that kid impressed me every time. Problem is, west coast players get little love unless you're at USC and #1 in country.

You wanna talk about a conference shitting the bed, hello Big12. Not real sure why Oklahoma was given a pass for their loss to Texas and OSU was punished for theirs to MSU. I think the committee is kicking themselves in the ass today. Both games yesterday were shitty to watch. I'd be interested in knowing the money generated by those games vs the Fiesta bowl, both attendance and ratings wise.

Oklahoma lost bro.

And by Oklahoma you mean Clemson.

Lol, my bad. That's what happened if you just sit on your ass and watch football all day. Your brain turn to shit.

I said a couple weeks ago it should've been McCaffery. I watched 3-4 Stanford games and that kid impressed me every time. Problem is, west coast players get little love unless you're at USC and #1 in country.

You wanna talk about a conference shitting the bed, hello Big12. Not real sure why Oklahoma was given a pass for their loss to Texas and OSU was punished for theirs to MSU. I think the committee is kicking themselves in the ass today. Both games yesterday were shitty to watch. I'd be interested in knowing the money generated by those games vs the Fiesta bowl, both attendance and ratings wise.

This bowl season is a huge disappointment. Most of the games was lopsided. I don't remember any game that jump out at me.

I only watched the first half of the Rose Bowl and it was enough to know the wrong player won the Heisman. That kid is ridiculous. He's wearing the right number. Don't think I've seen someone like that since Reggie Bush. Almost every touch he had in the first half it seemed he was right on the verge of taking it to the house if he didn't end up actually taking it there.

A lot of people are questioning if this will be the beginning of playoff expansion in the near future. I really feel there should be 8 teams. You would've had some awesome matchups

#1 Clemson vs #8 Notre Dame (rematch)

#2 Bama vs #7 Ohio State (rematch from last year)

#3 MSU vs #6 Stanford (traditional B10/Pac10 matchup)

#4 Oklahoma vs #5 Iowa

Ratings were down 39% compared to last years playoff. No one cares about Alabama or Clemson

I do think the teams involved hurt but being on NYE and, technically, a weekday hurt more. The Rose Bowl will never give up its NYD spot and the Sugar Bowl demanded to be treated like the Rose Bowl so that's how this happened. Sugar Bowl people need to get in line because I don't see Disney/ESPN letting this continue with the amount of money they paid for the playoff rights. Not to mention they're already going into 2016 with the lowest subscriber base they've had in a decade.

It might not be quite as bad next season with NYE on a Saturday. The first semifinal started during work hours for a lot of people. Sure, plenty of people get off early on NYE but not everyone. It's not a national holiday like NYD.

I would wager that the B1G goes better than .500 against the SEC.

UM (4th place in the B1G) gets UF (2nd in the SEC). That's how dope the SEC is.

B1G is going to go 1-2 maybe 0-3 in its major bowl games this year. Then we can hear about how over rated the conference is/was.

What do you want to bet? Just looking at the bowl games

Bama vs MSU

Georgia vs pen st

Northwestern vs Tennessee

Florida vs Michigan

I see 3-1 record for sec.

Iowa will lose to Stanford.

OSU vs ND could be interesting. I see b1g winning 2 games out of this list.

I would wager $50, if that suits your fancy. If they and up 2-2, it's a push. Deal?

Not looking to good for you. Come on Georgia!!