Where do you buy your aftermarket parts? Why?

Stimmel1647545512

Google shopping search and whoever has the lowest price is where I buy mine.

Let me know next time google lets you down :gabe:

Well, I've been thinking about getting some BC Racing coilovers for my Caddy and my Z, so if you carried that brand, I'd be open to a price quote. Please PM me.

PM sent

I buy just about everything online because I don't like explaining to people what I'm doing. Typically I loom at the manufacturer's website if possible to do research and then search the part number for the best deal, a lot of times on e-bay.

It all depends what I'm looking for. I'm a stainless works/uptime parts/cummins/Navistar/ford parts dealer, plus about 50 other brands. But I'm right next door to Summit Racing.

If we have it or can get it within 24 hours I buy it through work. Else wise Summit gets my coin.

By chance are you a Steeda dealer?

Beat $549.12 shipped for Brian Crower BC0331 and we can talk :lol:

DANG FROM WHO:confused:

I usually use jegs or summit for ease of use and pretty competitive pricing.

You guys sell BMR (saw the upr) or Qa1 stuff? Looking at all tubular front stuff and qa1 single adjustable coilovers for my car.

YES Pm me with what you need

It all depends what I'm looking for. I'm a stainless works/uptime parts/cummins/Navistar/ford parts dealer, plus about 50 other brands. But I'm right next door to Summit Racing.

If we have it or can get it within 24 hours I buy it through work. Else wise Summit gets my coin.

By chance are you a Steeda dealer?

Steeda, I can do yes

Google shopping search and whoever has the lowest price is where I buy mine.

That or second hand from someone who is parting or going a different direction

I buy just about everything online because I don't like explaining to people what I'm doing. Typically I loom at the manufacturer's website if possible to do research and then search the part number for the best deal, a lot of times on e-bay.

Used off forums because poor.

All of these and it works out amazing.