F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

Though married, i'm still 100% glad I don't have to date in the Tinder/iPhone/Emoji world. If it came to that, I'd just buy a 55 gallon drum of lube and fap all day.

http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant-Gallon/dp/B005MR3IVO

Reviews are fucking WIN!

LOL. This thread consistently delivers.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used it but never met anyone in person from Tinder. The guy I'm currently dating I met on a different site. The dating scene is fucked and I hate it but I also hate being single.

I'd rather stay single than trudge into the dating scene now a days.

My buddy was talking to some girl from Zanesville (ugh) last night, she was really cute, funny, seemed fairly intelligent (a nurse, go figure) ... then I pointed out kiddy potty in the background of one of her pictures and it turns out she has a 2 year old. I told him to be honest, would he ever date someone who lived 50 mins away anyway? oh well.

My buddy was talking to some girl from Zanesville (ugh) last night, she was really cute, funny, seemed fairly intelligent (a nurse, go figure) ... then I pointed out kiddy potty in the background of one of her pictures and it turns out she has a 2 year old. I told him to be honest, would he ever date someone who lived 50 mins away anyway? oh well.

not many worth dating in Zanesville.

I've been off tinder for a month or so. Just thinking how bizarre my lifestyle is from week to week. One week I have my kids and am hanging with them nonstop, running around getting them from school, sports, making dinner, lunches, etc. I'll text girls occasionally, but don't go out at all--just go out with my kids.

then the next week I'm trying to go out with someone most nights out of the week. That being said, i really like the blond. Don't know if she's looking for a relationship though.

That being said, i really like the blond. Don't know if she's looking for a relationship though.

Mine last one went from 100% to 0 in the span of a week following V-day weekend. Talked to her about it on the phone. She said her friends and family were concerned she was too "into" me following a divorce last year. Sounded like a b.s. excuse to me (her finding someone else seemed more logical). I jumped back on Tinder to see if she was still on and within 20 swipes I found her.

She and I were supposed to meet Friday to talk about things in person. 9:30pm rolled around and no contact. I sent a text saying basically "shit or get off the pot." She sends me an angry text saying I wasn't helping the situation and that she saw me on Tinder again. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. Haven't heard from her since and she's blocked me from all her social media.

She got mad at me for being on Tinder when she was ON TINDER????

Da fuck?

Mine last one went from 100% to 0 in the span of a week following V-day weekend. Talked to her about it on the phone. She said her friends and family were concerned she was too "into" me following a divorce last year. Sounded like a b.s. excuse to me (her finding someone else seemed more logical). I jumped back on Tinder to see if she was still on and within 20 swipes I found her.

She and I were supposed to meet Friday to talk about things in person. 9:30pm rolled around and no contact. I sent a text saying basically "shit or get off the pot." She sends me an angry text saying I wasn't helping the situation and that she saw me on Tinder again. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. Haven't heard from her since and she's blocked me from all her social media.

Da fuck?

Sounds like you dodged a bullet.

Da fuck?

Can we see the titties now or not?

Da fuck?

yep, that sounds about right. blondie told me that i was such a perfect guy, but she's so busy with her kids, and stressed out with work, etc. that she didn't expect things to move so fast with us, and she has to back off. she didn't know if she was over her ex-bf. craziness. usually, that's when a chick backs off and never calls/texts again. but she wants to go out this week, and we've texted. maybe she's just keeping me in her rotation as a fuck buddy. that would be hilarious. who knows, maybe she's being honest and wants to slow down. i always give people the benefit of the doubt. its not like she's meeting my kids or i'm taking her on trips or anything

here are yesterday's and today's matches

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/tpak09q5OkFoiWZp27ag1tMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

right side

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/tpak09q5OkFoiWZp27ag1tMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

Links broke

Go for Becky. Hell, go for them all

it's a waiting game at this point. you don't want to appear too "thirsty." when a girl goes swiping, she matches with every guy and then is swamped by messages. you want her queue to settle down and her to start weeding guys out.

no conversations with any of these girls yet. when the weekend rolls around, i'll start throwing out messages, starting with the hotter ones and working my way down