2016 Snowmageddon... (what a pathetic winter we are having)

mrs.cos

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Do you have the black G8 at the Broad St one? If so I see you all the damn time lol. Im usually in my Rav4 and not the FJ.

Yep, that's me. I'm driving the G8 right now while my 4runner is down. Is your FJ black? One of the guys from wheel medic drives the lowered Honda Odyssey van that you see in the parking lot sometimes.

Yep, that's me. I'm driving the G8 right now while my 4runner is down. Is your FJ black? One of the guys from wheel medic drives the lowered Honda Odyssey van that you see in the parking lot sometimes.

Yep thats me. I wondered about the Odyssey, though I think ive only seen it once.

That's Ronnie Nutter...he has a NASTY LS1 240. He's a pretty cool dude

I finally replaced my snow blower too. Now i'll not get to use it.

And i purchased a plow for the tractor. WTF MAN.

General model consensus right now is an inch or two for the metro and increasing as you head south. The way things are trending right now, we might not get any by the time it actually starts snowing.

Wife took my son to a school function litterally 2 miles away and it's a virtual white out! I think we've gotten 1-2 in the last hour. Crazy. Hopefully this keeps up all night :)

Same here. I left to get pizza in clintonville and by the time I started to head back home visibility was less than 1/4 mile with all the blowing.

Tom