My new HR1 Pocket Exhaust.

bdruggan10r

very cool......can you adjust the back pressure to tune bottom/mid/top etc. by something as the site says.....just curious..I like shortys

You can, by theory. I left it alone as it came out of the box. No instructions come with it. That is my only gripe. I had to go to the site and look at pics and download a partial install instruction page to put the exhaust on. Quite a deal for someone who really only learned to work on things on this bike :eek:. But there is nothing about the back pressure plates.

Good eye Kosmo

Edited by bdruggan10r

Yes as Kosmo said.....when installing the shorty exhausts sometimes you lose back pressure and that will hurt your low end and your HP #......

This is coming from someone that was swapped out many different exhaust to find the best performance on a zx10 (also)...

+1 for the overall look....

looks wicked.

(and i see you are a mason)

I am a travelling man. YOu?

Nice pipe man. Love the riot pipes personally.

I love the look of the Riot can, but it is such a low set can, it drags on corners. I talked to another forum member from ZXforums who had one and he had problems cornering.

• 1 year later...