Bumblebee v2 cleaner n meaner

Rustlestiltskin

Hey guiths, Last time I was diddling in GTO land was back in 2011-2012 when I had a cammed 04' YJ M6 GTO. Sadly, I sold it right before my wife n I were expecting our twin boys. As fate has it I'm back again and with another 04' YJ M6 GTO. Funny how things work out.

I told myself if I ever find a better example of my previous GTO then I'd buy it.

Well, less than a week before my 3rd son will be born and I found what I feel is a unicorn when looking for the right GTO. low miles (32k), nicely modded (HCI and other quality mods) and been well taken care of (same owner for last 9yrs). Couldn't have asked for a better replacement for my previous one. The car is so clean I feel it's been in a preserved time capsule for the last 12 years. Glad to be back in the car scene. Now onto a few pics

Last but not least, A big Shoutout to Jordan @ Jet Auto for setting up this deal so that I could get this off a friend of his. Without Jordan's help in pressuring his buddy everyday to get rid of it to buy a bro diesel on his lot, this wouldn't have been possible. :leghump:

http://i67.tinypic.com/s5e8mt.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ll0hnp.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/5329v.jpg

Congrats! Not a fan of the Welds but that can easily be fixed. How'd they jack the rear end up like that?

Lol the rear height is fine. It has Koni adjustables and drag bags in the rear.

And the Welds that are on the car is a drag pack setup so they'll be coming off as soon as I decide on what street wheel setup I want to run.

Congrats! Looks clean.

When you say its a unicorn to you, what makes it that? The miles and condition?

I would imagine it's getting hard to find a super clean, low mileage GTO these days. Especially 6-speed cars.

What 2 sweet said. To find a babied garage queen that's 12 years old,only has 32k miles, looks like it came off the showroom floor and been owned by the previous owner for 9 years along with having all high dollar mods on it describes what a Unicorn is in my mind. Trying to find clean GTO's these days that aren't either high miles, hacked up or automatics are few and far between. I feel like I hit the lottery in the GTO world.

Looks clean! 32k miles.....hardly broken in for it's age.

32k is nothin, that's only like 60k 1/4 mile runs! :gabe:

glad to have ya back in a 3-pedal razecar look forward to seein ya out

Iirc, the owner used to flatbeded it to trail and raced. So yeah, good luck.

Lol so you saw a yellow Gto being trailered to the track and so you assume it's beat? It isn't a secret that this car had some appearances at trails. I knew the guy tracked it in the past before even looking at it. Jordan on here is good friends with him and told me all about it. Go fling dat salt elsewhere.

What 2 sweet said. To find a babied garage queen that's 12 years old,only has 32k miles, looks like it came off the showroom floor and been owned by the previous owner for 9 years along with having all high dollar mods on it describes what a Unicorn is in my mind. Trying to find clean GTO's these days that aren't either high miles, hacked up or automatics are few and far between. I feel like I hit the lottery in the GTO world.

Sounds good! Don't know much about the GTO's so was just wondering.

32k is nothin, that's only like 60k 1/4 mile runs! :gabe:

glad to have ya back in a 3-pedal razecar look forward to seein ya out

Maybe 128,000 1/4 mile passes? Or over 400,000 full throttle gear jams. Best thing about a 1/4 mile car (besides the skinniest/ slicks) is the fact that they have no parking lot dings, or front end gravel chips .

Congrats again Paul!

Car is definitely well cared for, and has some high quality mods.

I don't even know what to take from this statement.

When Paul bought a H/C/I GTO wearing a drag pack, it became pretty fucking obvious to him that the car had seen a drag strip before. But if you are insinuating that the car was drag raced and beat on every weekend, being trailered back and forth in between... Well neither are the case. The car hit the track a few times a year (none in the past 4 years) and always drove to and from when I saw him run it.