Where to shop for a clean Fox

excell

It's been a while since I did much automotive related stuff, let alone pay attention to Mustang stuff. I'm in the market for a clean 82-95 Fox, probably a convertible. What's the best forum(s) to pay attention to nowadays? I still have a login to Corral.net but it seems kinda quiet over there.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mustang Parts Buy, Sell, Trade

Ohio Mustangs Buy-Sell-Trade

Ohio Mustang Parts

Ohio Ford Mustang parts buy sell trade

I'm only in the first three but I see some really nice foxbodies posted in them pretty often. Just do a search for "Mustang" and I'm sure other for-sale groups will pop up.

Thanks Brian!

They pop up on Buckeyestangs.com and foureyedpride.com too

Good call. Forgot about foureyedpride too, I always loved the looks of a 1985 GT vert.

Doesn't your Dad have an SVO? ;)

We share it. :) I think I get custody back for Christmas this year.

Also, I want something I can mod. I can't really/don't want to mod the SVO.

I love a cheap Fox-body...but in casual searching it seems like you get a better platform on New Edge Mustangs ('00 to '04). Better choice of cars, just as customizable with aftermarket parts.

Any thoughts on branching out the search?

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/4-6l-talk/158656d1340636262-post-pictures-99-04-lowered-stangs-cruise-nite-004.jpg

I love a cheap Fox-body...but in casual searching it seems like you get a better platform on New Edge Mustangs ('00 to '04). Better choice of cars, just as customizable with aftermarket parts.

Any thoughts on branching out the search?

Astute point. It's mostly nostalgia, but I also just don't like those cars as much as the Fox. I don't really like the SN-95 cars as much either, so I think I'm taking that generation off the list as well. I also have a deep soft spot for the 5.0 Windsor.

Are you looking for a roller, semi-running project, or complete package?

Complete package; clean car, lightly to moderately modded but I want it to look mostly stock (wheels are okay), V8, manual, convertible. Here's an excellent example of what I'm thinking -- I emailed this guy earlier. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5584007814.html

I would LOVE this, but not a vert and I only have room for one car right now. :) Always had a soft spot for the '82... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-GT-/191870637407?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2cac61955f:g:keoAAOSwJQdXCY-4&item=191870637407