SchmuckGirl

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of yours come out?

Mr Impatient! Here they are...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12055258@N08/sets/72157620830632878/

I've never used Flickr before, I was just trying something new. The last 6 got out of order so I tried to rearrange the set by alphabetical. Anyway, hopefully this works.

The camera dude might have been shooting something too today who knows lol. I ll talk to Nate tomo who set it all up and see whats up.

So far so good with the bike, only thing left to get ordered is the exhaust... Apparently Jardine decided to stop production for my bike, when I called them they said thye had to look for the pipe I need and then make the canister... 380 for that or a whole next system for 560 I might just do that and keep what I have for the track.... Its a pretty quick swap.

Or flip the pipe! I'm telling you man, if you do it right it won't look hood and then you have $$$ for another track day :)

I just wanted to say thanks again for everyone who was up there yesterday: Madcat, SJC1000rr, Schumck and his better half SchmuckGirl. I had a great time and it was awesome to be able to use the garage and see everyone again. I owe everyone a huge thanks (and Schmuck $10) for a successful first track day!

Shiat, I forgot to get Schmuck his $$ for yesterdays garage too. We all owe 10 for that, but ya my bad on that. I got a tad out of it after the wreck.

I found a ton of the exhausts on Ebay and make be getting something else anyways, but keeping what i have for the track days.

Well this is before a track bike, hopefully for next season.

From Jason:

Hello all,

I have posted the galleries for both days. They can be found at:

http://pa.photoshelter.com/gallery/6-29-09-Mid-Ohio-Track-Day/G0000zhagTArw2eg

http://pa.photoshelter.com/gallery/6-30-09-Mid-Ohio-Track-Day/G00007RvedKwLZHE

What I am offering are CD's containing all images of you for either or both days. The pricing is as follows:

1 Day w/ all images of one rider - $50

2 Day w/ all images of one rider- $75

Prints are available as well. Please let me know if you are interested.

Payment can be made via PayPal with either your PayPal account or with a credit card through PayPal. My PayPal ID is jj@jasonjosephphotography.net If you are not comfortable with PayPal, please contact me and we can find another solution.

To make this go smoothly, please find yourself in 1 or 2 photos online, and email me the file name of those so that I can recognize you in other photos. I will then sort through and pick your photos out to put on the disc.

At the same time, please include your mailing address so that I can send your disc to you.

The photos that are posted are the ones that fit my criteria of not cutting off the bike, are sharp, and are framed well.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions at all.

Thanks to all of you!

My numbers are:

Edited by Zorro

i only saw 2 pics of me. they r taken when i got bumped up to Intermediate. seems like he didn't take any for Novice....WTF

Dude what makes it even worse is the only real reason he was there was becasue Madcats asked for him to show up. There are barely any photos of any of us.

Yeah, that's pretty high. Plus, he didn't take many pics at spots that were really good points. Like the Thunder Valley pics where people look like they are on the dealer ride at AMA weekend... Why would I want that pic?

The angles are weird, too. A few good ones and in spots you usually don't see, but it shows he isn't used to taking pics up there...

Bill is AWESOME and I would suggest him or Jig to take your pics next time.

Bill... If you read all this, get your ass up to more events and get you some MUUUUUNIE!

Carry on...

Yeah, that's pretty high. Plus, he didn't take many pics at spots that were really good points. Like the Thunder Valley pics where people look like they are on the dealer ride at AMA weekend... Why would I want that pic?

The angles are weird, too. A few good ones and in spots you usually don't see, but it shows he isn't used to taking pics up there...

Bill is AWESOME and I would suggest him or Jig to take your pics next time.

Bill... If you read all this, get your ass up to more events and get you some MUUUUUNIE!

Carry on...

I think Bill charges $25/cd. I ran in to him the sunday before this event at IP. He said he didn't know about this event having so much interest. He said he'd consider pulling strings and getting permission to photograph it. I guess it didn't happen. Anyway, I'm not sure he visits this site. His email is billdesalvo@insight.rr.com. Rumor has it is that he's tired of watching us...he's going to be joining us!

It was great seeing all the OR folks there at the event in the two days. Sorry I wasn't as able to talk to some as I wished. Doing so many things nowadays gets me super busy. Next time, come by and say "hey"...

Oh, and had I not been there, Zorro would have been the best looking dude out there. Sorry, man...:D

It was great seeing all the OR folks there at the event in the two days. Sorry I wasn't as able to talk to some as I wished. Doing so many things nowadays gets me super busy. Next time, come by and say "hey"...

Oh, and had I not been there, Zorro would have been the best looking dude out there. Sorry, man...:D

Riding track is like golf....

It doesn't matter how you ride/play...as long as you look good in the pits/club house.

Thanks Lizard...that suit is pimp.

I remember seeing that thing for sale, I JUST missed it. I ended up with the Speed and Strength suit... from what I've gathered Lizard is a HUGE fan :p

Thanks again for base lining my suspension Brian, from what I could tell (for my first time out there) it felt decently solid. I found a few places I'd like to work on but overall she felt good.